Stockton has a diverse culture with dozens of festivals to enjoy, from the Stockton Asparagus Festival to the Stockton Festival of Lights and Boat Parade. There are minor league teams to support and college teams to cheer on. Unfortunately, some Stockton children can’t enjoy all that this area has to offer if they are battling a critical illness. Luckily, there is a way for you to help provide life-changing experiences for these children and all it takes is your vehicle donation.
Your car donation to Wheels For Wishes helps Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada grant wish experiences for kids who are facing critical illnesses. Wheels For Wishes turns your unwanted car, truck, motorcycle, RV or SUV into a wish come true for a local child. Plus, our donation process makes it easy to get rid of an unwanted vehicle. We take care of all the paperwork for you and you get some great benefits in return.
Plus, you’ll have the amazing feeling of knowing that your car donation helps give a Stockton child a reason to smile and an opportunity to live their childhood to the fullest potential. Your car donation will be priceless, as it helps Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada bring strength, hope, and a healing hand to local children when they need it most.
Only A Few Simple Steps To Donate Your Car!
- 1.) You can start by giving us a call at 1-877-680-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced car donation representatives are available at almost any time, day or night, to answer any questions and help you with the donation process.
- 2.) We’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick-up. We will pick up and tow your vehicle at no cost to you, anywhere in California.
- 3.) We’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Our Tax Deductible Program Gives You The Most For Your Donation. You’ll Receive:
- A swift free pick-up or towing of your vehicle, running or not, in Sacramento, Reno, Modesto, Turlock and nearly anywhere else in California or Nevada.
- The maximum possible tax write off for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many other car donation programs, our program is a fully registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization under the IRS code.
- Professional representative service that makes the donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Stockton child.
You can make a difference in the life of a Stockton child. If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to your community, Wheels For Wishes is a great option for you! Not only is our program an easy way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle, it’s also a great opportunity for you to help make a difference in the life of a local child. Now is your chance to create a significant impact.