Donate Your Vehicle In Burbank, CA To Help Make-A-Wish Kids
With so many fun things to do in Burbank, it’s hard to pick. If you would love to see a behind the scenes look at Warner Bros. Studios or go on a helicopter ride tour of the city you can do this in Burbank. There are kids in Burbank who are suffering from life threatening illnesses that would love to go on a fun adventure. You can help make this happen when you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles.
Wheels For Wishes would love your unused vehicles such as an ATV, car, truck, boat or even RV. The proceeds from the vehicle donation will go to Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles. Wheels For Wishes has helped to grant over 9,632 wishes. With your generous car donation, you can help us grant even more!
The Benefits Of Donating A Car In Burbank, California
Donating your vehicle and being able to give back to your community is an amazing gift. There are so many great benefits to donating to Wheels For Wishes here are just a few:
- Free towing from anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area even in places like Lancaster, El Monte, Downey and even in Burbank.
- Great customer service from knowledgeable donation representatives.
- You will receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. We are a registered IRS 501(c)(3)
- nonprofit organization.
- By making an eco-friendly decision of vehicle donation you are helping the environment.
- You will be relieved knowing that you unused vehicle is going to be put to good use by helping a local child.
Make dreams come true today with your vehicle donation!
Donating Is Easy, Click Here To Get Started
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our educated vehicle donation representatives are open to help you with your donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your vehicle pick up. We will pick it up for free, from anywhere in the California.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. If your someone who waits till the last minute don’t worry, if we receive your online donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec 31 it will count for that tax year.