Donate Your Vehicle In Oceanside To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Childhood is a time to play and explore the world, to touch the bark of a tree, to feel the ocean spray on your face, to delight in the antics of monkeys or otters and generally have a great time. Is there a better place to do all this than Oceanside, Calif, with its many beaches and parks? You can help make childhood into that wonderland of opportunities through the car donation program, Wheels For Wishes San Diego.
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® San Diego. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Oceanside, CA area and all over California. Car donation is a great alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no-hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. It doesn’t get easier than this to donate your car.
Get The Most Back For Your Oceanside Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in California including Chula Vista and San Diego.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Oceanside child.
Children with critical illnesses want to run on the beach with other kids. They want to feel the wind kiss their faces and wiggle their toes in the sand. When you donate a car to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, you grant these wishes of kids who just want to be kids through these experiences.
You make it possible for them to spend a morning on the beach. This fun location where the waves crash gently along the shoreline is a great place for kids. The continuous search for the elusive, beautiful and fragile seashells is a great delight for children, and the clean, wet sand is perfect for sandcastle building.
Because of your donated car, a child can visit Oceanside Pier. He can discover the view of the ocean from the long wooden platform over the water. He can even fish from the pier without needing a license. The pier is host to a weekly gathering on Thursday evenings, complete with many different children's activities.
We Tow Your Oceanside, CA Vehicle, Even Ones That Don't Run!
- And much more!
Free Towing From All Locations In The San Diego, CA Area
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit California Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pickup! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in California, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car and make a child smile.
Donate Your Car Anywhere In California
Oakland, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Daly City, Fairfield, San Jose, Fremont, Sunnyvale, Hayward, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Palmdale, Torrance, El Monte, Burbank, Inglewood, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Long Beach, Downey, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto, Stockton, San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine, Ontario, Huntington Beach, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Garden Grove, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Buena Park, San Bernardino, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Jurupa Valley, Menifee, Indio, Hemet, Perris, Victorville, Rialto, Hesperia, Chino, and Chino Hills.