If you have a car to donate in Santa Maria, Wheels For Wishes is your best option. Benefiting Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties, our vehicle donation program help make dreams come true for local children with critical illnesses. Wheels For Wishes will come to you and pick up your car for free whether you live in Santa Maria or anywhere else in the Tri-County area.
Car Donation Benefits You And Local Kids
Wheels For Wishes uses your generous donation to benefit Make-A-Wish, so donating your vehicle obviously helps to positively impact the Tri-County community. In addition to helping local children, your donation also comes with perks for you! These include:
- We take care of everything, so you don’t have to worry about anything. The donation process is hassle-free!
- Getting rid of your car has never been easier! Don’t waste your time haggling with buyers and posting ads.
- When you donate, you receive a fantastic tax deduction. Since Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you will receive the maximum possible tax deduction!
- We accept nearly all types of vehicles in every condition. We take your unwanted vehicle and turn it into a dream come true for local children.
- We will tow your car, even if it isn’t running, from anywhere in the Tri-County area including Thousand Oaks, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo.
Now is the time to take advantage of the public transportation in Santa Maria. Whether you are biking in the beautiful weather or taking one of the many forms of public transportation, you can say goodbye to traffic and your unwanted vehicle by donating today!
Donating As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
When you are ready to donate your unwanted vehicle and make dreams come true for local children, our representatives are here to make the
- Call 1-844-530-9474 or fill out an online donation form. One of our representatives will set up a convenient time to pick up your
vehicle. As long as you donate before 11:59 on New Year’s Eve, you can claim the tax deduction for that year.
- Empty your personal items from your vehicle. You don’t have to get repairs, fill up the gas tank or even wash it! We will tow your car from anywhere in the Tri-County area, and the maximum proceeds will benefit Make-A-Wish.
- Save your tax-deductible receipt which you will receive from us in the mail. Use this when you file your taxes and claim your tax deduction.
Making dreams come true is easy! If you have an unwanted vehicle, benefit local children and yourself by donating it to an important cause!