Donate Your Car In Sacramento, California to benefit make-a-wish kids
Residents of Northern California and Nevada use Wheels For Wishes as an easy way to help children in their community. You can donate nearly any vehicle to help Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada bring more hope, strength, and joy to local kids!
The Benefits of a sacramento car donation
Donating to Wheels For Wishes is a great way to help a charity, but it's also a beneficial process for you.
- We offer free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- You don't have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you also receive a tax deduction for your donation.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
"With the help of generous supporters like you, we have been able to create magical moments for more than, 5,600 local wish children since 1983. Thank you for helping us to continue to make our community a better place, one wish child at a time."
Jennifer A. Stolo, Chief Executive Officer
Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada
We Tow You For Free, Even If It Doesn't Run
In California, we will pick up almost any vehicle from:
- Yuba City
- Elk Grove
In Nevada, we will pick up almost any vehicle from:
- Carson City
- West Wendover.
Residents all over northern Nevada can take part in the Wheels For Wishes program. No matter how small your town is, we will pick up your car and you can make a difference for local kids.
Free Towing Of Almost Any Vehicle
- And more!
How Do I Donate A Car In The Sacramento Area?
Donate a car in Northeastern & Central California and Northern Nevada here:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, when the car donation process is complete, we'll mail you your tax deductible receipt.
Since our founding in 2010, we have donated more than $107 million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish throughout the country. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 13,018 wishes to local kids. Our mission is to ensure that more kids who have serious medical conditions can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood. You help make that possible by donating your car!