Donate A Car Anywhere In Northeastern California and Northern Nevada
Residents of northern California and Nevada use Wheels For Wishes as an easy way to help children in their community. You can donate nearly any vehicle to help Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada bring more hope, strength, and joy to local kids!
- Yuba City
- Elk Grove or anywhere else.
Further south, you can donate your car in:
In Nevada, we cover:
- Carson City
- West Wendover.
Residents all over northern Nevada can take part in the Wheels For Wishes program. No matter how small your town is, we will pick up your car and you can make a difference for local kids.
Free Towing Of Almost Any Vehicle
- And more!
Why Donate A Car To Charity?
Donating to Wheels For Wishes is a great way to help a charity, but it’s also a beneficial process for you.
- We offer free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- You don’t have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you also receive a tax deduction for your donation.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
With the help of generous supporters like you, we have been able to create magical moments for more than, 5,600 local wish children since 1983. Thank you for helping us to continue to make our community a better place, one wish child at a time.
Jennifer A. Stolo, Chief Executive Officer
Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada
A Northeastern California And Northern Nevada Car Donation Starts Here
Your car donation to Wheels For Wishes gives you the best possible tax deduction and free towing. Help a Make-A-Wish child with your car donation today!
- Call 1-877-680-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Whether you are donating to Wheels For Wishes in California or Nevada. You’ll need a signed transferable title at the time of pick up in order to donate. Please sign on the signature line 1a on the front of the title. If there are two owners listed on the title, the owner listed second would sign on line 1b. We can help with almost any title issue you may have, give us a call if you have any issues.
- Finally, when the car donation process is complete, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt.
Since our founding in 2010, we have donated more than $68 million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish throughout the country. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 9,377 wishes to local kids. Our mission is to ensure that more kids who have serious medical conditions can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood. You help make that possible by donating your car!