If you’ve been kicking around the idea of car donation, Wheels For Wishes is the only vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire. When you donate your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, motorhome or boat to Wheels for Wishes, the proceeds from your donation help to fund the wishes of kids in the Orange County area. Earned proceeds stay in your community. Our simple vehicle donation process eliminates the hassle of selling your vehicle. No need to list an ad, field phone calls, or show your vehicle several times to people from all across the collar counties, because Wheels For Wishes handles all of that for you. Help children in Ontario, and in our surrounding communities, by keeping your donation in California.
Benefits Of Donating Your Car
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles whether they are running or not, anywhere in California — including Anaheim.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help local children.
If you recently visited any of the local attractions in Ontario, then you’re familiar with the smiles on children’s faces and the sounds of laughter. Through your car donation, you can grant a wish for children with life-threatening medical conditions and provide them with a full day of happiness and fun. Instead of donating time or money, you can donate your car and have just as much of an impact as any monetary donation.
At Wheels For Wishes, our organization accepts donated cars. The earned proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire. Our car donation program is advantageous for everyone involved since those donating their cars receive free pick-up or towing no matter what condition the car is in. In turn, the proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire and grant wishes for a child right here in the Orange County area.
How To Donate Your Car In Ontario
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-860-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ontario, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
One of the first questions our organization receives is, “How do I donate my car?” We make the process as simple as possible, and it starts with calling our organization or filling out our online donation form. We will schedule your vehicle’s free pick-up or tow and send you a tax-deductible receipt that you’ll be able to claim on next year’s tax return.
We accept cars in all conditions, makes, models, and sizes. Our car donation program is hassle-free and saves people the money and time associated with having to sell their vehicle on their own.