If you’ve been kicking around the idea of car donation, Wheels For Wishes is the only vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire. When you donate your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, motor home or boat to Wheels for Wishes, the proceeds from your donation help to fund the wishes of kids in Ontario and across California. Earned proceeds stay in your community. Our simple vehicle donation process eliminates the hassle of selling your vehicle. No need to list an ad, field phone calls, or show your vehicle several times to people from all across the collar counties, because Wheels For Wishes handles all of that for you. Help children in Ontario, and in our surrounding communities, by keeping your donation in California.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles whether they are running or not , anywhere in California — including Anaheim.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Ontario child.
If you recently visited any of the local attractions in Ontario, then you’re familiar with the smiles on children’s faces and the sounds of laughter. Through your car donation, you can grant a wish for children with life-threatening medical conditions and provide them with a full day of happiness and fun. Instead of donating time or money, you can donate your car and have just as much of an impact as any monetary donation.
In Ontario, We Know How To Make Wishes Come True
Maybe the child whose wish you’ll help grant will see future hockey stars while watching the Ontario Reign play at the beautiful Citizens Business Bank Arena. Or maybe there’s a day out at the Ontario Mills outlet mall and entertainment complex. Next time you’re in the city experiencing the fun that the Ontario-area has to offer, take a moment to notice the smiles on children’s faces. One of them may be the child you have helped through your car donation.
At Wheels For Wishes, our organization accepts donated cars. The earned proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire. Our car donation program is advantageous for everyone involved since those donating their cars receive free pick-up or towing no matter what condition the car is in. In turn, the proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire and grant wishes for a child right here in the city of Ontario.
It Takes Just Three Easy Steps To Make Dreams Come True!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-860-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Ontario, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before midnight on Jan. 1 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
One of the first questions our organization receives is, “How do I donate my car?” We make the process as simple as possible, and it starts with calling our organization or filling out our online donation form. We will schedule your vehicle’s free pick-up or tow and send you a tax-deductible receipt that you’ll be able to claim on next year’s tax return.
We accept cars in all conditions, makes, models and sizes. Our car donation program is hassle-free and saves people the money and time associated with having to sell their vehicle on their own.