Donate Your Car In Oakland, CA; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area
Donate A Car In Oakland To Benefit Greater Bay Area Kids
Wheels For Wishes, a vehicle donation program benefiting the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation®, is proud to offer an easy and convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Our charity car donation program turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for local children. We make car donation easy! Our no-hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you.
Oakland, CA Car Donation Offers You The Best Benefits
- Free pick-up and towing for your vehicle anywhere in California including Fremont.
- Professional service with a simple and easy vehicle donation process.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation.
- Acceptance of almost all vehicles whether they are running or not!
- You make wishes come true for Make-A-Wish kids in Oakland, CA.
You might think of your vehicle as nothing more than a "junk car", but to the Make-A-Wish "wish kids", it can help bring hope, strength, and joy back into their lives. We offer a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, and we can turn any kind of vehicle to a child's wish come true!
Oakland Car Donation - A Great Way To Help Greater Bay Area Children Dealing With Critical Illness
Wheels For Wishes uses your car donation to help the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation grant wishes of children in Oakland and surrounding areas. When you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, you may end up granting the wish of a child you know. There is no benefit that we can provide better than knowing your old car is being put to good use. Wheels For Wishes has helped many children in the San Francisco Bay area by contributing to the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation. Founded in 1984, the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with critical illnesses between the ages of 2 1/2 and 18. The Foundation has granted the wishes of more than 12,447 children, and it continues to grant an average of 340 wishes per year. Due to the efforts of community members and a devoted staff, the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation has grown into one of the largest and most active Make-A-Wish chapters. In fact, the Greater Bay Area chapter is responsible for granting the wishes of children located in 17 counties throughout California: Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino, Napa, Marin, Monterey, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Siskiyou, Solano and Sonoma.
How To Donate Your Car In Oakland, CA
- Our experienced representatives are available any time by calling 1-855-278-9474, or you can use our convenient vehicle donation form. It's simple to fill out and will only take a few moments of your time.
- You will be contacted by our staff within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up!
- Wait for your 100% tax deductible receipt in the mail. It's that easy.