If you are looking for a convenient way to get rid of a car, look no further. Wheels For Wishes provides benefits for you and a local child when you donate your car. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to funds for children in the San Bernardino, CA area and all over California, including Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville, Barstow, Palm Springs, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Not only will you get the skip the stress of selling or trading in your car, but we’ll take care of everything for you! From the big details to the small, we’ll do it all for you. Plus, a San Bernardino child will benefit from your car donation, and that is the best benefit of all. You have the power to make a difference for a local child!
Whatever reason you have for getting rid of your current vehicle, consider donating it to help the kids in San Bernardino. Your tax-deductible car donation will help local children with critical illnesses. It’s something you will always feel great about doing.
Donating A Car is So Easy! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in California including Rancho Cucamonga.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- An easy and simple car donation process. We’ll make it practically effortless!
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a San Bernardino child.
Every resident in and visitor to San Bernardino can experience a wide array of adventures and attractions. Donating a car makes sure that local children with critical illnesses also can reach their goals to participate in the fun activities of San Bernardino.
We Can Turn Any Car Into Funds For A San Bernardino Child
The proceeds from each car donation enable Make-A-Wish to influence the lives of children here in San Bernardino. Whether a child dealing with critical illness needs help for treatment, funds for a trip to the park, a chance to enjoy the wonders of nature in San Bernardino County or simply a day of amusement at a museum, these excursions always put a smile on their faces. Donating cars makes those dreams much more achievable. No act in the world is more precious than one that brings out that smile, and each vehicle donated to this cause spreads cheer to children, their families and beyond.
Of course, it’s not only the children who benefit when you donate a car. That extra space in the driveway or garage will finally be cleared. Wheels For Wishes will pick up your vehicle, whether it runs or not. A tax deduction will help you out financially when you file your taxes next year, and the satisfaction that comes from helping a child in need will warm your heart in the way few acts of kindness truly can.
Turn unwanted vehicles into treatment relief for a local child diagnosed with a critical illness. Become an agent of change by joining us in making this community a better place to live, one car at a time.
In Just Three Easy Steps, You Can Make A Difference In San Bernardino!
We make donating a car simple. All it takes is three easy steps, and you can benefit children dealing with critical illness!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-431-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in California, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.