San Diego Car Donation Benefits Make-A-Wish Kids Dealing With Critical Illness
San Diego, CA is a wonderful place to be a kid, with the many beaches along San Diego’s 70 miles of coastline, the San Diego Zoo, Navy Pier, and many museums and parks. However, some San Diego children can’t enjoy all that this beautiful area has to offer if they are battling a critical illness. Luckily, there is a way for you to help provide life-changing experiences for these children and all it takes is your vehicle donation.
Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit car donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish San Diego. Our car donation program helps raise funds for Make-A-Wish, which helps them grant more wishes for kids in your area. Since we started in 2010, Wheels For Wishes has raised more than $109 to local Make-A-Wish chapters around the country.
Your San Diego Car Donation Has An Impact On Make-A-Wish San Diego
We think that every child, regardless of their health, should have a chance to have a happy and carefree life. We do this by supporting Make-A-Wish with the proceeds from our car donation program. You can get involved, and all it takes is a vehicle donation.
"Nearly every day in San Diego, a child is diagnosed with a critical illness. Because of your car donations, Make-A-Wish® San Diego is able to grant wishes to these children without delay."
Suzanne Husby, President & CEO of Make-A-Wish San Diego
Get A Tax Deductible Receipt For Your Vehicle Donation In San Diego, California
The San Diego community has a mild habitat that makes it perfect for biking and walking year-round. If you want to make the switch and get rid of your car altogether, car donation is a stress-free way to get started.
- We handle everything for you including the towing and paperwork.
- Wheels For Wishes accepts just about any type of vehicle, including cars, boats, Recreational Vehicles, motorcycles, and more.
- We also take vehicles regardless of their condition. In most cases, your car doesn't even need to run in order for you to donate it.
- Because we're also a nonprofit, you receive a great tax deduction for your donation.
- After you donate your vehicle, we mail you a 100 percent tax deductible receipt that you can use to claim a nice deduction on the following year's taxes. The tax benefits alone are worth it!
We Will Take Just About Any Vehicle In Any Condition
- Recreational Vehicles
- Dirt Bikes
- Jet Skis
- And more!
Free Towing From All Locations In The San Diego, CA Area
One of the best parts about Wheels For Wishes is that we offer free pick up to all our donors, no matter where they live or how many vehicle donations they have.
Our vehicle donation program helps you get the most out of your car donation.
How Do I Donate A Car In San Diego, CA?
Here's how to donate a car in San Diego county:
- Just give us a call 1-855-278-9474 or visit this easy online donation form.
- Then, we'll arrange your fast free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Lastly, we'll send you a donation receipt in the mail that you can use to deduct your vehicle donation on your taxes. Don't miss out on the great tax benefits!
Help Your San Diego Community And Donate Your Car Today
With a tax deduction, a free pick up and an incredibly easy way to help your local Make-A-Wish chapter, car donation doesn't get better than this. Don't hold onto an unwanted car truck boat any longer. Donate it today!
Can I Donate A Car Without A Title?
We will still attempt to process your donation without the title, though the process may be a bit more complicated. Visit our California Vehicle Title Donation page for more title information.
The IRS Allows The Taxpayer To Claim A Charitable Tax Deduction As Follows:
- We make it easy to get the maximum deduction for your vehicle donation! Simply filling out the quick form to the right (or call 1-855-278-9474) and we take care of the rest. Your vehicle is picked up, sold, and proceeds benefit your local Make-A-Wish®, but you also get a tax deduction.
- If the donated vehicle is sold for less than $500, you can claim up to $500 or the amount it is sold for if less than fair market value.
- If the donated vehicle sells for more than $500, you can claim the exact amount for which the vehicle is sold, regardless of the fair market value.
Don’t wait to make a difference in the life of a local wish child. If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to your community, Wheels For Wishes may be a great option for you. Not only is our program an easy way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle, it’s also a great opportunity for you to help make a difference in the life of a local child. Now is your chance to create a significant impact!