Since 1984, Make-A-Wish ® Greater Bay Area has been working to make children’s dreams come true in San Jose and all over the Greater Bay Area. As one of the largest chapters nationwide, over 6,000 wishes have been granted! You can easily contribute to this number and help out your very own community. All we need is your car, whether it runs or not. We are committed to making the most out of every car donation. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish ® Greater Bay Area. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the San Jose area and all over California, including Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, San Carlos, Fremont, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We will take care of all the hard work for you. All you have to do is give us a call! It’s that easy to donate a car, but the best part of all is knowing that your donation is helping a child right here in San Jose.
Our Program Is Easy And Fast! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in California including Santa Rosa.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a San Jose child.
Want to make a difference in helping grant kids’ wishes in San Jose? Your car donation allows a child diagnosed with a critical illness to take part in experiences that will give them happy memories and lift their spirits. Many of the experiences have touched and changed the lives of children, making dreams come true.
There are many great opportunities available to kids in San Jose, including the Tech Museum, the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium, and several great parks and shopping centers. Kids need to have a chance to explore and do things that excite them.
Sometimes A San Jose Kid Just Wants To Be A Kid
When you donate a car through our program, it will benefit kids in the San Jose area through the Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area. No matter whether they’re seeing a San Jose Sharks hockey game or riding roller coasters at California’s Great America, your auto donation will help give local kids the time of their lives that they deserve.
The next time a major production comes to the Children’s Musical Theater, or another family-friendly place in San Jose, you’ll be glad to know how much of a role you played in making life better for local kids. Children with critical illnesses treasure every special moment. San Jose is one of the best cities in the country for exciting, memorable kids’ activities.
Every donation matters, just like every child, and we more than see to this. You will be a major part of turning these kids’ dreams into reality. The kids will be grateful for their opportunity, and you will know your role in helping them was quite important.
When you make a car donation, you will receive a tax deduction and the satisfaction of making an easy, meaningful contribution. The best thing about this process is knowing you’re making a difference in children’s lives. We do this because we want to make them happy and add a sense of value to their lives. When you donate a car to charity, the Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area can help make a major difference in the lives of San Jose children.
Three Easy Steps To Change A Life Forever
Donating a car is easy, and you can leave all the work up to us! Just give us a call and say the magic words, or if you prefer, just fill out our easy online donation form.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-622-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in California, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.