Making wishes come true is in your hands. If you have a car you’re looking to get rid of, look no further. You can easily donate your car to benefit Make-A-Wish. Wheels For WIshes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care all of the hard work for you. Selling or trading in a car makes for a stressful time, so eliminate that hassle by donating your car and benefiting yourself and a local child.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in California including Fontana.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Anaheim child.
If you recently visited any of the local attractions in Anaheim, then you’re familiar with the smiles on children’s faces and the sounds of laughter. Through your car donation, you can benefit Make-A-Wish. Instead of donating time or money, you can donate your car and have just as much of an impact as any monetary donation.
At Wheels For WIshes, our organization accepts donated cars and sends the proceeds to Make-A-Wish Los Angeles and Make-A-Wish. Our car donation program is advantageous for everyone involved since those donating their cars receive free pickup or towing no matter what condition the car is in. In turn, the proceeds support Make-A-Wish and grant wishes for the children in southern California.
The fact that children in Anaheim are being helped makes our donation program close to home for many families. Just imagine the look on a child’s face when they discover that they’ll be spending the day at Disneyland, meeting Mickey, Minnie and all of their favorite Disney friends. Disneyland allows everyone to feel like a kid, even if just for a day. Kids can take part in exploring Mickey’s Toontown and shaking hands with characters from their favorite Disney movies. Kids who love rides will enjoy the Disney California Adventure Park with its gigantic Ferris wheel, roller coasters, 3D movies and plenty of fun streets to walk along.
In Anaheim, We Know How To Make Wishes Come True
Next time you’re in the city experiencing the fun that the Anaheim area has to offer, take a moment to notice the smiles on children’s faces. One of them may be the child you have helped through your car donation.
One of the first questions our organization receives is, “How do I donate my car?” We make the process as simple as possible, and it starts with calling our organization or filling out our online donation form. We will schedule a free pickup or tow for your vehicle and send you with a tax-deductible receipt that you’ll be able to claim on next year’s tax return. We accept cars in all conditions, makes, models and sizes. Our car donation program is hassle-free and saves people the money and time associated with having to sell their vehicle on their own.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle That Will Change A Child’s Life Forever
It takes just three easy steps to make dreams come true!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-431-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Anaheim, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.