Your unwanted car can be a wish in the making for a Pasadena child with just one simple phone call! Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Pasadena area and all over California, such as Mojave, California City, Palmdale, Victorville, Bakersfield, Ridgecrest, and more. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, but the best benefit of all is that it helps a local child’s wish come true. You can help in changing a child’s life forever. It’s something you will always feel good about doing!
Get The Most For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Pasadena child.
When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes, you give local children with life-threatening conditions the chance to explore and engage in all the great activities available right here in Pasadena. When you think of Pasadena, your mind immediately turns to Jan. 1, the Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl Game. The Tournament of Roses Parade is an incredible experience, featuring elaborately decorated floats that must be covered entirely in flowers or natural materials. While some people might take the experience of going for granted, the life of a child with a life-threatening medical condition might find it to be an uplifting experience.
But there is so much more to Pasadena than that. Your donation could enable an excursion to a place like the Norton Simon Museum or the Pasadena Museum of Art. Maybe the Kidspace Children’s Museum in nearby Brookside Park or finding a show at the Pasadena Playhouse is more a wish kid’s speed.
Turn Your Vehicle In To Smiles That Last A Lifetime
Every smile counts when a family is dealing with a life-threatening medical condition. That’s where Wheels For Wishes comes in. Every car donation is turned into the funding necessary for a child to get out and enjoy his or her wish. Make-A-Wish’s wish kids will have a blast while making memories they will cherish for years to come. Whether a child wants to take art lessons or learn to play an instrument, your donation is put to work through Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles, fulfilling wishes and providing an unforgettable experience.
Auto donation is one of the easiest ways to support charities like Make-A-Wish, and it has such a tremendous impact on local children. When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes, you get more than just a tax deduction. You get the lifelong satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference in the life of a child with a life-threatening condition right here in Pasadena. By combining your generosity and the group’s commitment to turning unwanted autos into funding for Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles, Wheels for Wishes can turn your car donation into special memories for special kids.
Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes For Kids In California
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-267-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Pasadena, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before midnight on Jan. 1 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.