Donate A Car In New York To Charity
Your car donation in the State of New York helps Make-A-Wish provide wish experiences to children dealing with critical illnesses.
Since Wheels For Wishes got started in 2010, we have donated more than $110 Million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish through your car donations. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 13,367 wishes to local 'wish' kids. Our mission is to ensure that more kids who live with critical illness can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood. You help make that possible by donating your vehicle!
Here’s What You Get When You Donate A Car To Wheels For Wishes:
- You receive a free towing pick up anywhere in the State of New York.
- Donate almost any vehicle, running or not.
- Receive the maximum tax deduction for your car donation. Wheels For Wishes is a registered 501(c)(3) organization so you can rest assured we are a legitimate charity.
- No need to sell or fix up your vehicle.
- We take care of the paperwork for you. This includes handling the title transfer, DMV paperwork, and everything in between.
- After your car is picked up, you receive a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes for the year.
- Your car donation helps kids dealing with critical illness in the State of New York.
Any Kind Of Vehicle
- Jet Skis
- And more!
"Thank you for donating to benefit Make-A-Wish® Central New York. We are so grateful for your support. Please know that you play a critical role in the success of our organization."
Christine Corbett, Director of Development of Make-A-Wish Central New York
Suffolk County, Islip, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Kinsbridge, Staten Island, Brookhaven, Bohemia, Upper West Side, East Hampton , Smithtown, Park Slope, Williamsburg, Bay Ridge, Roosevelt Island, Ridgewood, Astoria, Fordham, Riverdale, New Springville, Huguenot, Carnagie Hill, West Brighton, All of Western New York State, The Long Island portion of NYC as well as the mainland!
"We’re truly grateful for your compassion for local children. Each wish experience is even more than a joyful moment in time – it’s an opportunity to create memories that wish kids and their families can draw strength from for years to come."
Julia Masucci, Director, Donor Care & Executive Administration
Make-A-Wish Metro New York
"Your donation to Make-A-Wish Northeast New York directly helps us to grant the wishes of local children with critical illnesses, like 9-year-old Victoria (Tori) who is battling a rare form of bone cancer. Tori has a BIG imagination and a taste for adventure! When she decided on her wish to visit Hawaii – it was all about the experiences she could have at the beach and in the water."
Reid C. Hutchins, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Make-A-Wish Northeast New York
How To Donate A Car In New York:
You can fund a wish experience with your car donation! Start your car donation with just a few easy steps:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit this easy online donation form.
- Then, we’ll arrange your fast free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- You won't need the title when your vehicle is being picked up by the tow truck. You will need to have your title to complete the car/vehicle donation process. We can help you with almost any title problem or question. Don't hesitate to call!
- Lastly, when we'll send you a receipt in the mail that you can use to deduct your car donation on your taxes.
Start you New York car donation to benefit 'wish' kids today!