Donate A Car In New York To Charity
Your car donation in the State of New York helps Make-A-Wish provide wish experiences to children dealing with critical illnesses.
Since Wheels For Wishes got started in 2010, we have donated more than $105 Million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish through your car donations. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 12,852 wishes to local 'wish' kids. Our mission is to ensure that more kids who live with critical illness can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood. You help make that possible by donating your vehicle!
Here’s What You Get When You Donate A Car To Wheels For Wishes:
- You receive a free towing pick up anywhere in the State of New York.
- Donate almost any vehicle, running or not.
- Receive the maximum tax deduction for your car donation. Wheels For Wishes is a registered 501(c)(3) organization so you can rest assured we are a legitimate charity.
- No need to sell or fix up your vehicle.
- We take care of the paperwork for you. This includes handling the title transfer, DMV paperwork, and everything in between.
- After your car is picked up, you receive a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes for the year.
- Your car donation helps kids dealing with critical illness in the State of New York.
Any Kind Of Vehicle
- Jet Skis
- And more!
"Thank you for donating to benefit Make-A-Wish® Central New York. We are so grateful for your support. Please know that you play a critical role in the success of our organization."
Christine Corbett, Director of Development of Make-A-Wish Central New York
- The Bronx
- Staten Island
- East Hampton
- Smithtown and more!
"We’re truly grateful for your compassion for local children. Each wish experience is even more than a joyful moment in time – it’s an opportunity to create memories that wish kids and their families can draw strength from for years to come."
Julia Masucci, Director, Donor Care & Executive Administration
Make-A-Wish Metro New York
"Your donation to Make-A-Wish Northeast New York directly helps us to grant the wishes of local children with critical illnesses, like 9-year-old Victoria (Tori) who is battling a rare form of bone cancer. Tori has a BIG imagination and a taste for adventure! When she decided on her wish to visit Hawaii – it was all about the experiences she could have at the beach and in the water."
Reid C. Hutchins, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Make-A-Wish Northeast New York
How To Donate A Car In New York:
You can fund a wish experience with your car donation! Start your car donation with just a few easy steps:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit this easy online donation form.
- Then, we’ll arrange your fast free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- You won't need the title when your vehicle is being picked up by the tow truck. You will need to have your title to complete the car/vehicle donation process. We can help you with almost any title problem or question. Don't hesitate to call!
- Lastly, when we'll send you a receipt in the mail that you can use to deduct your car donation on your taxes.
Start you New York car donation to benefit 'wish' kids today!