Since 1983, Make-A-Wish® Greater Los Angeles has granted over 8,056 wishes! Contributing to this growing number is much easier than you think, and all we need is your car. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Long Beach, CA area and all over California, including Seal Beach, Lakewood, Compton, Gardena, Torrance, Carson, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it will make a huge impact on a Long Beach child’s life, and will create a memory to last a lifetime. Wheels For Wishes makes donating a car easy and hassle free, but the absolute best part is knowing you are helping a local child’s wishes come true, right here in Long Beach. That is truly something to be proud of.
Our Vehicle Donation Program Takes Care Of Everything And You Get A Tax Deduction:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in the Greater Los Angeles area including Glendale.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Long Beach child.
With the simple act of donating a car, Wheels for Wishes offers you the chance to help grant the wishes of children in Long Beach who are facing life-threatening medical conditions. Your car donation will enable the organization, through Make-A-Wish, to make wishes come true for these youngsters by funding trips to venues and attractions that may otherwise be unavailable to them. Through your generosity, these youngsters and their families will have a chance to spend a day fulfilling a wish or two found in the many fun filled, family friendly attractions in the area.
Your car donation will make amazing experiences available to children with life-threatening medical conditions. These kids can explore intriguing underwater thrills at the Aquarium of the Pacific, where the safe but scary Shark Lagoon is a perennial favorite of youngsters. They can take a step back in time to the glamorous era of enormous ocean liners with a tour of the historic Queen Mary found along Queen’s Highway, or experience the spine-tingling thrills of boarding a real Russian submarine dating back to the Cold War Era.
Long Beach is all about the sea, and little seafarers will relish the thrill of catching the “big one” on a fishing charter, spotting playful sea life on a whale watch or just cruising around the harbor on a sunny day. Young sports fans will have a blast at Home Depot Center, experiencing many different sporting events, from Major League Soccer games like the Los Angeles Galaxy to top tennis tournaments and indoor cycling competitions.
The International City can be a world of fun
For kids whose wishes lean toward the more adrenalin-pumping variety, an awe-inspiring helicopter tour swooping over Long Beach and Catalina Island is an unforgettable experience, sure to keep a smile beaming on little faces long after landing. No child will ever forget the thrill of watching exciting sword fights, incredible horsemanship and spectacular jousting tournaments at Medieval Times. Adventurous little mates will also love the thrill of dining in the midst of eye-popping special effects, swashbuckling swordsmen and peg-legged captains at Pirate Dinner Adventure. Long Beach has many children’s activities to fulfill plenty of wishes.
The next time you take a stroll past the play areas, picnic tables and sand castles at pretty Marine Park or visit the arcades and the carousel at Shoreline Village, you’ll have the joy of knowing that because of your kindness and generosity, local children facing life-threatening conditions will have the chance to take advantage of the wonderful experiences Long Beach has to offer. Though your car donation tax deduction is a financial bonus, the true reward is knowing that you have helped to make a lasting and powerful difference to a child with a life threatening medical condition.
Wishes Come True For Kids In Long Beach In Just Three Easy Steps
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-267-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Long Beach, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.