Donate Your Car In Hayward, CA To Help Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area
Hayward, Calif. is the perfect place for Wheels For Wishes car donation benefiting Make-A-Wish! This great artistic community is filled with wonderful sights of nature. As part of the Greater Bay Area, Hayward is also part of a Make-A-Wish chapter dedicated to making dreams come true for local children with critical illnesses. Whatever a child's dream may be, local kids with critical illnesses just want to feel like kids, and you can help!
The best part—it is so easy! All you need is an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your driveway or garage. Maybe you want to get a new car, go green or start taking advantage of the great public transportation in the San Francisco Bay Area. Whatever the case may be, donating a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes is one of the easiest ways to benefit Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area.
The Best Place To Donate A Car In The San Francisco Bay Area
Donating your car to Wheels For Wishes is a great way to get rid of an unwanted car all while helping your local chapter of Make-A-Wish. Many people find it stressful to have an unwanted vehicle. There are so many different options for getting rid of a car that you may not know where to begin. Rather than go through the stress of trying to sell, trade in, scrap or store an unwanted vehicle, donate it instead and let Wheels For Wishes take care of everything. When you donate a car, you can:
- Avoid haggling with buyers when trying to sell your car. You will also avoid the stress of trying to trade in your car and getting less than you hoped for.
- Receive a great tax deduction. Because Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization, you receive the highest possible tax deduction for your donation!
- Have your unwanted vehicle towed away for free! Wheels For Wishes will come pick up your vehicle anywhere in the greater Bay Area.
- Donate just about any vehicle, regardless of age or condition. We accept cars, boats, RVs, motorcycles, Jet Skis, trailers and many other types of vehicles. You can even donate a vehicle that no longer runs.
- Help Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area. Once we receive your vehicle, it will be auctioned or recycled. The proceeds from your vehicle are then given to Make-A-Wish to help them grant wishes.
Here's How To Donate A Car In Hayward, California
We are ready when you are! Get the hassle-free donation process started by getting in touch with Wheels For Wishes today.
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form. We will set up a great time to pick up your vehicle. As long as you donate before 11:59 on New Year’s Eve, you can claim the tax deduction for that year.
- Take out all of the stuff you want to keep from your car. After that, you don’t need to get repairs, fill up the gas tank or even wash it! We will tow your car from anywhere in the greater Bay Area and surrounding areas such as Santa Clara, Daly City, and Fairfield.
- Save your tax-deductible receipt which you will receive from us in the mail. Use this when you file your taxes and claim your tax deduction.
Donate Your Car Anywhere In California
Oakland, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Daly City, Fairfield, San Jose, Fremont, Sunnyvale, Hayward, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Palmdale, Torrance, El Monte, Burbank, Inglewood, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Long Beach, Downey, Sacramento, Modesto, Stockton, San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine, Ontario, Huntington Beach, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Garden Grove, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Buena Park, San Bernardino, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Jurupa Valley, Menifee, Indio, Hemet, Perris, Victorville, Rialto, Hesperia, Chino, and Chino Hills.