When you donate a vehicle through our donation program, Wheels For Wishes, you help Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada grant wishes for children who are facing life-threatening medical conditions. Since our program benefits Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada, we can help you turn your unwanted car, truck, motorcycle, RV or boat into a wish for a local child. Plus, we make donation the easiest way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle. We take care of all the details for you and you get some great benefits in return.
Culture is a big part of Modesto. The city may be best known as the city where the 1973 film “American Graffiti” is based – it’s an homage to writer and director George Lucas’ upbringing in the city – and the city celebrates that every year with the Graffiti Summer festival. The Modesto Band of Stanislaus County (commonly known as the MoBand), is one of the oldest continuously performing bands in the country.
Unfortunately, some Modesto children can’t enjoy all that this area has to offer if they are battling a life-threatening medical condition. Luckily, there is a way for you to help provide life-changing experiences for these children and all it takes is your vehicle donation.
Best of all, you’ll get the wonderful feeling of knowing that your donation helps give a Modesto child a reason to smile and an opportunity to just be a kid. Your vehicle donation will be priceless, as it helps Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada bring hope, strength and joy to local children when they need it most.
Our 100 Percent Tax Deductible Program Gives You The Most For Your Donation. You’ll Receive:
- Fast, free pick-up or towing of your vehicle, running or not, in Sacramento, Reno, Stockton, Turlock and nearly anywhere else in California or Nevada.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many other car donation programs, ours is a fully registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization under the IRS code.
- Professional service that makes the donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Modesto child.
Donate Your Car With Three Easy Steps
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-680-9474 or filling out our simple vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available at most times day or night to answer any questions and help you with the donation process.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick-up. We will pick up and tow your vehicle at no cost to you, anywhere in California.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Don’t wait to make a difference in the life of a Modesto child. If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to your community, Wheels For Wishes may be a great option for you. Not only is our program an easy way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle, it’s also a great opportunity for you to help make a difference in the life of a local child. Now is your chance to create a significant impact.