Donate Your Car In Torrance, CA; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles
A car donation in Torrance to Wheels For Wishes is a great way to help a local child. Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles. Wheels For Wishes was started in 2010 and has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 9,883 wishes all over the united states. With your generous car donation, we will be able to help Make-A-Wish grant even more wishes!
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation charity that takes also takes boats, RVs, motorcycles, trailers, and other vehicles. We make it easy to get rid of just about any type of vehicle. Wheels For Wishes also offers free vehicle towing from all over the Greater Los Angeles area including Inglewood, Glendale, Long Beach, Palmdale and more.
Feel Good About Donating Your Car When You Receive These Great Perks:
- Free towing from anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area even places like Glendale, Long Beach, Palmdale and Torrance.
- You will help the environment by recycling your car.
- The best tax deduction for your vehicle. We are a registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- The best customer service that will be there to help you with any questions you might have.
- You will be helping a local child have a once in a lifetime experience.
Donate today and make a dream come true for a local child!
Three Easy Steps To Donating Your Car In Torrance, California
- First, give us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or you can fill out our easy vehicle donation form. Our educated vehicle donation representatives are open to help you with your donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Second, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your vehicle pick up.
- Last but not least keep an eye out for your tax-deductible receipt that will arrive by mail. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. If your someone who waits till the last minute don’t worry, if we receive your online donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec 31 it will count for that tax year.