Residents of the Boston area won’t want to miss out on the 2016 Make-A-Wish Gala taking place April 9. The Gala will be held at the glamorous InterContinental Boston hotel overlooking the city’s waterfront. Attending is a great way to help Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island grant more wishes in 2016. Over the past 28 years, the chapter has granted more than 7,000 wishes. The Gala alone aims to raise funds for at least 100 more wishes.
Save The Date For This Year’s Gala
The 2016 Gala is Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island’s signature fundraising event. From start to finish, the event will be a fun and inspiring evening! This year’s emcee is award-winning news anchor, reporter and current CEO of Brunner Communications, Liz Brunner. The Gala will feature a cocktail reception, auctions, and a sit-down dinner.
Guests will also hear from local children whose wishes were granted as a result of last year’s Gala. The Wish Kids include Adriana, who wished for horse therapy lessons, Colt, who wished to go to Hawaii, and Rachel who wished to go on a cruise. These are just a few of the kids whose lives have been changed for the better by Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island!
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available
Attending the gala will help Make-A-Wish reach their goal, but event sponsorship might be the way to go if you’re looking for an even bigger way to give. Several sponsorship levels are available:
- Wish Friend Sponsor ($7,500) includes a table for 10, recognition in the event’s promotional materials, and a half-page advertisement in the Gala Program.
- Wish Partner ($10,000) includes a preferred table for 10, your name and logo in the Gala Program and other promotional materials, a full-page advertisement in the Gala Program, and the story of one wish that your sponsorship funded.
- Wish Star Sponsor ($15,000) includes a preferred table for 10; prominent placement of your name and logo in the Gala Program, promotional materials, signage, the event website and social media; a full-page advertisement in the Gala Program; and the story of a wish your sponsorship funded.
- Premier Sponsor ($25,000) includes preferred seating at two tables for 10; prominent placement of your name and logo in the Gala Program, promotional materials, signage, the event website and social media, signage and social media; a prominent full-page advertisement in the Gala Program; and the stories of two wishes your sponsorship made possible.
- Presenting Sponsor ($50,000) includes premier seating at two tables of 10; recognition from the Gala podium; premier placement of your name and logo in all event materials; premier placement of your full-page ad in the Gala Program; additional customized benefits; and the stories of three wishes made possible through your sponsorship.
Whether you arrive at the event as a guest or as a Presenting Sponsor, everyone attending the Gala helps make more wishes possible.
Can’t Attend? Donate Your Car Instead
The Gala is sure to be a great evening for everyone involved. If you can’t make it, there is still another great way for you to support Make-A-Wish. When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island, you can help them grant even more local wishes.
Vehicle donations are tax deductible and you will receive free towing. All you need to do to donate your car is call 1-877-431-9474 or fill out our online car donation form. We take care of all the rest!