Donate Your Car In Maryland To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Maryland residents can make a big difference for kids who are facing critical illnesses. All it takes is a simple car donation to Wheels For Wishes. Our car donation program benefits the children of Make-A-Wish in Maryland, making it the perfect way to give back to a great cause.
What You Get Back For Your Maryland Car Donation:
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you also receive a tax deduction for your donation.
- You don’t have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- Free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- Your car donation helps children dealing with critical illness in Maryland
We Will Tow Almost Any Vehicle For Free
- Jet Skis
- All vehicles will at least be assessed by our team of representatives.
We Cover All Cities In Maryland, Benefiting Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic
- Washington D.C.
- College Park
One Click To Start Your Maryland Car Donation
Help a Make-A-Wish child in Maryland with your car donation with these easy steps:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, when the car donation process is complete, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt.
Since we got started in 2010, Wheels For Wishes donated more than $78 Million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish throughout the country. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant over 10,356 wishes to local kids. We want to ensure that more kids who have serious medical conditions can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood.