Donate Any Car In South Carolina
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that helps Make-A-Wish South Carolina grant more wishes for local children. We do this through the proceeds from car donations. Since our founding in 2010, we have given more than $69 million to Make-A-Wish chapters throughout the country.
Your Impact On Make-A-Wish South Carolina
We believe that all kids, regardless of their health, should have a chance for a happy and fulfilling childhood. If you want to get involved with the Wheels For Wishes mission, all it takes is a simple car donation. An old vehicle might not seem like much to you, but each donation really does make a difference. The proceeds from your donation help Make-A-Wish reach more children facing critical illnesses.
“Please know that we are appreciative of your generosity and thoughtfulness. It is because of your commitment to these children that we are able to bring moments of wonder, magic, and laughter to so many families in need. Together, we can aspire to achieve our ultimate vision – to provide empowering, spirit-lifting experiences for every eligible South Carolina child.”
Bill Tiller, President/CEO of Make-A-Wish South Carolina
All The Perks Of A South Carolina Car Donation
- We accept all kinds of vehicles as donations.
- In most cases, your donated vehicle can also be in any condition.
- We accept cars even if they don’t run any longer. That makes car donation a great option for your vehicle that has seen better days. Your car can still make a difference regardless of its age or condition.
- Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, meaning that you will receive a tax-deductible receipt after donating your car.
- With free towing, a tax deduction and a great way to give back to kids in South Carolina, car donation doesn’t get better than this!
We Will Take Just About Any Vehicle, Running Or Not!
- Dirt Bikes
- Jet Skis
- And more!
In a state with great lakes and so many miles of coastline, you may have an unwanted boat. Cars might be the most commonly donated vehicle, but you can also donate your boat, RV, motorcycle, Jet Ski or trailer. All of these vehicles can take up much-needed space at your house. Rather than holding onto an unwanted vehicle that’s taking away all your storage space, donate it instead. No matter what type of vehicle you have, you can donate it to Wheels For Wishes.
Free Towing From All Locations In South Carolina
In addition to accepting many types of vehicles regardless of condition, donors also enjoy free towing from anywhere in South Carolina.
- Rock Hill
- Hilton Head Island
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Myrtle Beach
No matter where you are in South Carolina, we’ve got you covered.
Start Your Donation Today
Here’s how you can help Make-A-Wish South Carolina:
- First, give us a call at 1-855-502-9474 or visit this our simple online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your free tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Whether you have a title for your vehicle or not we will pick up your vehicle. You will need your title to complete the donation process. Sign in the top of the back page under the section “Assignment of a Vehicle.” If you have lost your title or have other title issues just call us and our representatives will help you with any title problems you might have.
- Then, when your car donation is processed, we’ll mail your receipt for your tax deduction. It’s that simple!
Start your easy car donation to benefit Make-A-Wish South Carolina today!