Donate Your Car In Wisconsin To Help Make-A-Wish Kids
Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. Through our car donation program, we have given more than $78 million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish since 2010. We do this to help make sure that more kids can have a happy and fulfilling childhood, regardless of their health.
Make A Difference With Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
“A wish experience brings families back together, giving children new energy and resolve and restoring normalcy to their lives. On behalf of wish families, volunteers, the Board of Directors and Make-A-Wish Wisconsin staff, we thank YOU for your heartfelt commitment to the Make-A-Wish® mission.”
Patti Gorsky, President & CEO of Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
The proceeds from your car donation help Make-A-Wish Wisconsin grant more wishes for local kids who are facing critical illnesses. You can help, and all it takes is a simple car donation. Each and every vehicle makes a difference, regardless of whether it’s seen better days or it’s simply last year’s model.
You Benefit From A Car Donation In Wisconsin
- Free towing of all vehicles from anywhere in Wisconsin.
- A tax deductible receipt to use on your taxes to get the maximum tax deduction on next years tax return.
- We take care of the paperwork for you.
- We accept vehicles whether they run or not.
- You free up space on your property.
- You benefit the children of Make-A-Wish Wisconsin!
All Vehicles Are Open To Donation
- Dirt Bikes
- Jet Skis
- And more!
In addition to cars, you can also donate your boat or RV. A lot of Wisconsin residents own boats and RVs due to all of the lakes and camping opportunities. In fact, Wisconsin has the fifth-highest number of registered boats in the country. Camping and boating are great, but if you’re sick of storing and winterizing your vehicle every fall, there is a better way. You can donate your boat or RV to Wheels For Wishes and enjoy a great tax deduction instead of paying for storage or sacrificing space in your shed.
Anywhere In Wisconsin, Free Towing!
Your donated vehicle can be in just about any condition. Wheels For Wishes will even accept your car if it no longer runs.
No matter your reason for donating, you can receive free towing and a tax deduction for your Wisconsin car donation.
How Do I Donate A Car In Wisconsin?
Here’s how you can donate your car to benefit children dealing with critical illness:
- Call our representatives at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out our online donation form.
- We will arrange your fast towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day at no cost to you.
- You will receive your receipt in the mail 3-4 weeks after your car donation is sold at auction.
When you donate your unneeded vehicle, you create more space, get a tax deduction, avoid paying for car removal and help Make-A-Wish all at the same time. Knowing that the proceeds from your car donation help Make-A-Wish grant more wishes in Wisconsin is something you can feel great about for years to come.