Donate Your Car In Massachusetts To Benefit Make-A-Wish Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Benefit the children of Make-A-Wish Massachusetts/Rhode Island with a car donation! You can donate any type of vehicle from anywhere in New England and get a great tax deduction while your at it! We even take vehicles that don't run!
Free Towing From Anywhere In Massachusetts/Rhode Island!
Donate you car and use your great tax deduction for a new one today!
The Benefits Of A Massachusetts/Rhode Island Car Donation
It may be time to switch to a more environmentally-friendly car that will also save you money on gas. When you decide it’s time, donate to Wheels For Wishes where we will recycle the car and use the proceeds to benefit Make-A-Wish!
- Wheels For Wishes provides you with a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt to use on your 1098-c form when filing taxes.
- Plus, your unwanted vehicle will be towed away for free. That unwanted vehicle won’t take up any more space in your garage, driveway or yard.
- On top of all that, you are helping Make-A-Wish grant wishes for local kids with critical illnesses!
The greater Boston area has a great boating culture, but if you own a bad, old or just unwanted boat, you may be missing out.
Our Program Takes More Than Just Cars!
- And more, even non-working vehicles!
How Do I Donate A Car In New England?
Donate your Massachusetts or Rhode Island car here:
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out this online donation form.
- Afterwords we will reach out to you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your free pick up!
- Finally, we'll mail your tax-deductible receipt to you to use on your 1098-c on your taxes. All the donations you make by New Year’s Eve will count for this year!
Donate any type of vehicle to Wheels For Wishes today for all its benefits, and to make dreams come true for New England kids!