When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Iowa, you can help kids to just feel like kids again when they are living with critical illnesses.
You may not think that your unwanted vehicle has the power to affect someone’s life, but that vehicle makes a huge impact for the ‘wish’ kids of Make-A-Wish.
We Accept All Kinds Of Iowa Vehicles!
Wheels For Wishes turns all kinds of vehicles into funding for Make-A-Wish:
- And much more!
The Impact Of Wheels For Wishes
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $68 million to Make-A-Wish chapters all over the U.S. and we’re not stopping there!
Your generosity ensures that our mission continues to grant the wishes of Iowa children with critical illnesses. Your compassion provides children with hope when they need it most, strength to face lives toughest challenges and joy when they experience their magical wish! On behalf of Make-A-Wish® Iowa and the children we proudly serve, thanks for making wishes come true.
Chris Voggesser, CEO and President of Make-A-Wish Iowa
The Benefits Of A Make-A-Wish Iowa Car Donation
- Wheels For Wishes takes care of the paperwork.
- We go all the way to you to tow away your vehicle for free!
- Plus, your precious space will be clutter-free.
- Because we are a trustworthy 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt to use at tax time when filling out your 1098-c.
- Most importantly, your donation benefits Make-A-Wish Iowa, helping to make dreams come true for local kids who really need it!
We Service Every Part Of Iowa!
- Sioux City
- Cedar Rapids
- Des Moines
- And every small town in between to pick up your donation for free!
Start Your Iowa Wheels For Wishes Car Donation!
No matter where you are in Iowa, we’ll pick up your car and tow it away for free, even if it doesn’t run! Here’s how to get started:
- Call 1-855-369-9474 or fill out an online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Whether you have an Iowa Certificate of Title to a vehicle or not, we can accept your vehicle donation to our Make-A-Wish car donation program. However, to complete the donation process, your title is required. You need to sign at the bottom of the “ASSIGNMENT OF TITLE” section at the top of the back of the title. If your situation is unique, or you need help replacing a lost title, please call us to see how we can work with you to complete the donation process.
- Once your vehicle is sold at auction we’ll mail you your receipt. Hold on to that for next year’s taxes!
Your vehicle donation saves you time and precious space all while giving you a great tax return. Meanwhile, local kids will live their dreams through Make-A-Wish. Donate today to experience this awesome win-win!