Donate A Car In New Mexico To Help Make-A-Wish Children Dealing With Critical Illness
Our car donation program, Wheels For Wishes, benefits Make-A-Wish New Mexico. We take your unwanted vehicle and turn it into so much more! The proceeds from your car donation help Make-A-Wish New Mexico grant more wishes for children living with critical illnesses.
You Benefit From A New Mexico Car Donation
Car donations are beneficial to Make-A-Wish kids, but they also help you!
- When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, you’ll enjoy free towing and a great tax deduction. Because we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation is completely tax deductible!
- We come to you anywhere in New Mexico to pick up your vehicle.
- Donate just about any vehicle regardless of its condition.
- Wheels For Wishes makes it easy by doing all of the paperwork for you!
- Your car donation helps New Mexican children dealing with critical illness.
Our Mission At Wheels For Wishes
Through the generosity of donors, Wheels For Wishes has donated more than $78 million to Make-A-Wish. This helps us continue our mission of helping more kids have the chance to just be a kid, regardless of their health.
We Serve All Of New Mexico
No matter where you’re from in New Mexico, your car donation makes a difference. We will tow your car from:
We Take All The Vehicles Of New Mexico! Including:
- Dune Buggies
- Dirt Bikes
- Jet Skis
- And much more!
Getting rid of an unwanted ATV, RV or dirt bike can be a hassle when you have to deal with potential buyers. Many people don’t want to go through the hassle and decide to just hold onto their vehicle for years. Instead, you could donate your unwanted vehicle now and not go through all the stress of having to store or sell a difficult vehicle.
How Do I Donate A Car In New Mexico?
Here’s how to donate a vehicle:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- In New Mexico, you need to have a title in order to donate your car. As a donor, your signature goes on the bottom of the front page. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pickup. If your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process.
- When your vehicle donation is sold at auction we’ll mail you your receipt. Hold on to that for next year’s tax write off!
If it’s time to get rid of your unwanted vehicle, Wheels For Wishes is here to help. Don’t hold onto an unwanted vehicle another day. Donate it today and help more New Mexico kids have the chance to just be a kid.