Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Alaska & Washington. We offer donors a fast and convenient way to get rid of nearly any vehicle. The proceeds from your donation help Make-A-Wish Alaska & Washington grant more wishes for kids with critical illnesses.
Your Washington Car Donation Helps Make-A-Wish And You!
Since we started in 2010, Wheels For Wishes has given more than $67 million to local Make-A-Wish chapters. All of this is made possible with the help of car donations from people like you.
- It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is old or new, running or not. Each and every vehicle donated to Wheels For Wishes makes a difference.
- We’ll tow your car away for free ANYWHERE in Washington and some parts of Alaska.
- One of the best parts of your car donation is that it’s completely tax deductible. Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- After you make your donation, you’ll receive a receipt that you can use to claim your deduction in the following year. Because we take care of everything for you, including paperwork, all you need to worry about is saving your receipt for tax time!
We Take All Sorts Of Washington Vehicle Donations!
- And more, running or not!
Storing any of these vehicles can take up a lot of room and selling them can be difficult and time-consuming. Instead of going through that hassle, you can donate your unwanted vehicle instead.
Free Towing From Anywhere In Washington & Some Parts Of Alaska:
- Seattle & Bellevue area
- Port Townsend
- Federal Way
- Mercer Island
- We also accept donations in the Anchorage area of Alaska!
No matter where your car is, we’ll take it away with free towing. Whether you have a car, boat, motorcycle or RV in Washington, you can donate it to receive free towing and a great tax deduction.
Here’s How You Can Donate A Car Or Vehicle In Washington & Alaska:
- To start your car donation, just fill out our online donation form or call 1-855-701-9474 to speak with a representative.
- We’ll schedule a tow within 24 hours of the next business day
- Then we’ll mail you your receipt when your car has been sold!
- As an IRS-approved nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization, Wheels For Wishes will also provide you with a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt for your tax deduction. Just use it to fill out your 1098-c during tax season.
- You will need a title to complete the car donation process in the State of Washington. On the front of the Title, please sign where it reads, “Signature of legal owner releases all interest in this vehicle described above.” Please then date it with the date you made the donation, as in when it entered our system. To learn more about title specifics in Washington, click here.
- To donate a car in Alaska, the state requires a Certificate of Title in order to transfer ownership of your vehicle. Make sure you print and sign your name exactly as it’s shown on the title. The signature is required at the bottom of Section I on the back of the title. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process.
With free towing and a tax deduction, there is plenty to love about car donation. The fact that your donation helps kids throughout Washington and Alaska have their wish is the best part. Donating a car is one of the easiest ways to give back to your community. If you have an unwanted vehicle, get started with your tax-deductible donation today!