Donate Your Vehicle In Utah To Help Make-A-Wish Utah
Wheels For Wishes Utah is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization. We benefit local Make-A-Wish kids facing critical illnesses. Utah vehicle donations help these children experience their own life-changing wishes. Utah is a vast and beautiful state filled with wonderful things to experience and see. Your Wheels For Wishes car donation helps get kids out of hospital beds and medical routines. We help Make-A-Wish kids experience their dreams.
We Come To You Anywhere In Utah With Free Towing
Wheels For Wishes is available in the metropolitan area in cities and rural cities:
We Will Take Just About Any Vehicle, Running Or Not
- Dirt Bikes
- Jet Skis
- And more!
We also are there for your car donation in the rural areas of Utah. We come to you with free towing anywhere in Utah. You don't need to drop off your vehicle or pay for its transport. You don't even need to fix it if it doesn't run. Wheels For Wishes accepts most vehicles of any type, running or not. We make this part of the process easy, so you can benefit local kids!
You Benefit From A Utah Car Donation
Donating your vehicle isn’t short of benefits for you as well. Selling, storing or fixing your unwanted vehicle can be a hassle. Wheels For Wishes provides a solution to all these problems.
- Wheels For Wishes comes to you, wherever you are in Utah with free pick up and towing.
- Then you get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt in the mail, so it pays to donate!
- Most importantly, your charitable contribution helps local children in an immeasurable way!
- Your current vehicle may guzzle gas. It may not be able to handle Utah's landscape. When it's time to upgrade to Utah-friendly vehicle, choose Wheels For Wishes. You can use your great tax deduction to help pay for it!
How Do I Donate A Car In Utah
Start your Utah car donation with just a few easy steps:
- Call us here 1-855-278-9474 or visit this easy online donation form.
- We’ll reach out for your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- If you donate your car in Utah, you'll need the title at the time of pick up. Your signature goes in Section A on the back of the title. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. We can almost always help you with your title situation, don't hesitate to call! 1-855-278-9474
- When your car donation is processed, we’ll send you a receipt in the mail that you can use to deduct your car donation on your taxes.