Donate A Car In Alaska To Charity
If you live in the Anchorage area and you have a car you’d like to get rid of try Wheels For Wishes! Here’s what you get when you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes:
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you receive the maximum tax deduction for your donation.
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- Your car donation helps children dealing with critical illness in Alaska.
- You don’t have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- Free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
We Take Vehicles In The Anchorage Area, Benefiting Make-A-Wish Washington And Alaska
- Jet Skis
- And more!
Start Your Alaska Charity Car Donation Here:
Don’t wait! Donate your car to help children dealing with critical illness today:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Next, we’ll arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, when the car donation process is complete, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt.
Since our founding in 2010, we have donated more than $73 Million to Make-A-Wish chapters throughout the country. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 9,883 wishes to children dealing with critical illness. Our mission is to ensure that more kids who have serious medical conditions can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood. Give a car to grant wishes today!