Donate Your Car In North Dakota To Benefit Local Kids
North Dakota residents can make a big difference for kids who are facing critical illnesses. All it takes is a simple car donation to Wheels For Wishes. Our car donation program benefits Make-A-Wish North Dakota, making it the perfect way to give back to a great cause.
When you donate to the Wheels For Wishes car donation program, you help further our mission of making it possible for more kids to be happy and fulfilled. A medical condition often gets in the way of that, but the proceeds from our car donation program help Make-A-Wish North Dakota give these kids life-changing experiences.
What Does Wheels For Wishes Do For Make-A-Wish?
Helping kids is what we’re all about. Since our founding in 2010, we’ve raised more than $67 million for Make-A-Wish chapters throughout the country.
Thanks for your part which is so very vital to making a difference in lives of wish children. You help them heal in important, unique and super ways.
Billi Jo Zielinski, President and CEO of Make-A-Wish North Dakota
Our Car Donation Program Helps You Too!
Cars aren’t the only thing we accept. You can also donate your:
- Horse Trailer
- Utility Trailer
- Truck or another utilitarian vehicle.
In a state with so much open land, those who ranch or live on large properties can rest easy knowing there’s a hassle-free way to get rid of these types of vehicles. Don’t let an unwanted vehicle sit around on your property – donate it instead and enjoy a great tax deduction.
Helping local kids is, of course, the best reason to donate your car, but there are plenty of other perks in store for a donor. Because we’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you’ll receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your donation. When you choose Wheels For Wishes for your car donation, you’ll also receive free pick-up of your vehicle from anywhere in North Dakota.
The North Dakota Areas We Service:
In a vast state like North Dakota, you might be wondering if we can even come to your city or small town. The answer is yes! We offer free towing all over the state. That includes eastern cities like:
We will come tow your car no matter where you live in North Dakota!
Here’s Where To Donate In North Dakota:
- Give us a call at 1-855-715-9474 or fill out our simple online donation form.
- We’ll arrange a vehicle pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Car donors in North Dakota will need to have a title in order to donate a car. If you can’t get a duplicate title, then Wheels For Wishes may not be able to take your car donation. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process.
- When your car/vehicle donation is complete we’ll mail you your receipt. Hold on to that receipt for tax time!
If you have any unwanted vehicle, whether it’s a boat, RV, car, motorcycle or trailer, you can put it to better use by donating it to Wheels For Wishes today.