Donate Your Car In Michigan, Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Michigan. Local Michigan kids with critical illnesses get to live their dreams due to the support of Make-A-Wish Michigan. You can help benefit the Make-A-Wish mission by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes.
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $78 million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish. Our generous donors share our mission that every Michigan child, regardless of health, should at least have a chance to have a happy childhood.
Your Vehicle Matters To Make-A-Wish Michigan
You may have an unwanted:
Or any other vehicle just sitting in your garage or driveway. Wheels For Wishes will take that vehicle and turn it into something valuable. You may have trouble selling that vehicle, or you think you might use it in the future. Wheels For Wishes provides you with plenty of incentive to donate it!
The Best Car Donation Program In Michigan
- First of all, you will clear up space in your driveway, garage or yard.
- Second, Wheels For Wishes will tow it away for free.
- Third, Wheels For Wishes provides you with a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt to use on your 1098-c form when filling out your taxes—it really pays to donate. Finally, your generous donation will benefit Make-A-Wish, helping to make dreams come true!
Free Towing Anywhere In Michigan:
Wheels For Wishes comes to you with free towing of your car from anywhere in Michigan including:
- Ann Arbor
- Grand Rapids
- Sterling Heights
- And anywhere else your car may be!
How To Donate A Car In Michigan
Here’s how to donate a vehicle:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or fill out an online donation form.
- We’ll arrange your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- The state of Michigan requires a title when making a vehicle donation. When you make your donation, sign on the front of title in the section listed “Title Assignment by Seller.” If your vehicle is 10 years or newer, mileage must be declared on your title. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. If your situation is unique, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process.
- When your vehicle donation is sold at auction we’ll mail you your receipt. Hold on to that for next year’s tax write off!