Donate Your Car In Missouri and Kansas
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that takes your:
- Dirt Bike
- Jet Ski
And many more types of vehicles! We turn your vehicle donation into funding for Make-A-Wish kids all over the country. A car donation is a simple and stress-free way to get rid of just about any vehicle. Wheels For Wishes is also a nonprofit organization, which means your car donation to us is tax-deductible!
Why Choose Wheels For Wishes?
From 2010 until now, Wheels For Wishes has provided funding for Make-A-Wish, donating over $67 million. Every child from Missouri and Kansas deserves a happy and care-free childhood and vehicle donations like yours help make that happen!
Donors like you make it possible for Make-A-Wish® Missouri and Kansas to continue to fulfill its mission. As we grant wishes to children who are battling critical illnesses, we work to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
LuAnn Bott, President and CEO of Make-A-Wish Missouri and Kansas
Enjoy The Benefits Of A Missouri/Kansas Car Donation
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, donors enjoy a great tax deduction for their car donations.
- After your car is picked up, you will receive a tax receipt that you can use to claim a deduction on next year’s taxes.
- A car donation tax deduction is a great way to lower your taxable income for the year!
- In addition to the ease of donating a car, you will also receive free towing from anywhere in Missouri or Kansas.
- The best benefit of all is the knowledge that you will be providing a wish experiences to Make-A-Wish kids!
Donate Your Car Anywhere in Missouri Or Kansas:
We offer free towing everywhere!
Here’s How You Can Start Your Car Donation To Wheels For Wishes
No matter where you are in Missouri, we will pick up your vehicle for absolutely free, even if it doesn’t run! Here’s how to get started:
- First of all, you can call us at 1-855-366-9474 or fill out this online donation form.
- Next, we’ll reach out to you for your free towing pick up within 24 hours of the next business day.
- When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Missouri, you need to have a title for the vehicle. When you make your Missouri car donation, sign in the section listed “Assignment” on the back of the title. Titles should be provided at the time of vehicle pick up. We may be able to help you with your title situation, please give us a call if you have questions.
- Your Kansas vehicle donation can me made whether you have a title or not. However, if you don’t have your title, you can transfer ownership by applying for a duplicate title utilizing two secure Kansas power of attorney forms from the owner for any vehicle newer than 10 years and a generic power of attorney for vehicles older than 10 years.
- Finally, we’ll mail you that receipt! Keep that receipt for your tax deduction on next year’s taxes!
No matter where you are or what kind of vehicle you have, you can give back to local kids just by donating your unwanted vehicle!