South Carolina Wish Ball 2017
Get out your dancing shoes and get ready for this spectacular event helping make wishes come true for children in South Carolina. You will be able to experience a night straight out of a storybook. The Wish Ball will take place at the USC Alumni Center in Columbia, South Carolina on Feb. 25, 2017.
As you put on your glass slippers or black tie this is what you can expect this enchanting event to entail.
- Starting at 6 p.m. get ready for an amazing cocktail hour, with a magnificent silent auction and delicious hors d’oeuvres, lasting until 7 p.m.
- Next an elegant dinner prepared by the Southern Way master culinary team will be served at 7:30 p.m.
- Throughout dinner you will get to enjoy a fairytale-like program with a fantastic guest speaker.
- Towards the end of dinner there will be a live auction with even more fantastic items.
- The night doesn’t end when dinner is over; there will be live music and dancing.
If you would like to give back a little more you can become a sponsor. This event has five sponsorship opportunities.
- Star Sponsor– With this sponsorship you will receive one reserved table for eight and your name will be included on The Wish Ball official website.
- Joy Sponsor– Will receive company’s name on promotional materials, and your company name will be included on The Wish Ball website. The rights to use the event logo on company’s website and promotional items. The corporate name will be visible on video screens throughout the programs and you also get verbal recognition. You will receive a reserved table for eight and complimentary wine at your table.
- Strength Sponsor– This sponsorship receives everything the Joy Sponsor receives and also will get an additional table for eight and commemorative thank you gift for company display.
- Hope Sponsor- Receives everything the Strength sponsor will receive and in addition to those benefits will have a half page ad in the program booklet and a photo opportunity with your corporate representative and a Wish Kid.
- Presenting Sponsor– The grandest sponsorship of the night. This sponsorship receives all the previous benefits along with some additional ones. You will be featured as the presenting sponsor of the Wish Ball. Your name will be in the title of the event. You will be offered first right of this sponsorship opportunity next year. Welcome letter and full-page ad in the booklet. Three reserved tables of eight with prominent seating placement.
Can’t Make The Event?
If you are unable to make the event but still would like to give back, we have an amazing opportunity for you. If you have a vehicle such as a boat, truck, ATV, or even RV that you no longer need and it is taking up needed space you can donate it to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish South Carolina. Our vehicle donation program is fast and easy. All you have to do is call us at 1-877-431-9474 or fill out our online donation form. In return for your donated vehicle, you will receive the best possible tax deduction along with knowing you helped make a dream come true for a local South Carolina child.