Manhattan Car donation benefits Make-A-Wish new york kids
Donate a car in Manhattan to help New York City Make-A-Wish kids get their wishes granted. Wheels For Wishes is a non-profit car donation program that turns your car donations into funding for Make-A-Wish kids. Our charity vehicle donation program offers free towing for cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, SUV's, trailers, and even boats.
Your vehicle donation can be an automobile, boat, or any other vehicle that you simply no longer want or has seen better days. Donating a car to Wheels For Wishes is quick, easy, and you get a tax deduction. We’ll take care of everything for you, so you can just sit back and relax! Best of all, your old car will turn into so much more. All you have to do is fill out this car donation form.
Manhattan Car Donation Benefits You
When people like you generously donate cars to Wheels For Wishes, your donation benefits Make-A-Wish Metro New York, which in turn helps kids in your community. It couldn't be simpler:
- We tow any vehicle 100% for free in any of the five boroughs including the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. No matter where you are in Manhattan, including the Upper West Side. Any pick up address will do!
- We accept cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and motor homes – even if they no longer run. We can turn any car in to funding for Make-A-Wish. No matter what make, model, vehicle you may have.
- We give you the maximum possible charitable tax deduction for your vehicle donation to charity. As an IRS registered 501(c)(3) your donation is 100% tax deductible.
- Your car donation will help Make-A-Wish kids with your old car donation.
Free Towing In Manhattan & Anywhere In New York City
Receive free pick-up of nearly any vehicle in Suffolk County, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Kingsbridge, Staten Island, Brookhaven, Bohemia, Upper West Side, East Hampton, Smithtown, Park Slope, Williamsburg, Bay Ridge, Roosevelt Island, Ridgewood, Astoria, Fordham, Riverdale, New Springville, Huguenot, Carnegie Hill, West Brighton, all of Western New York State, the Long Island portion of NYC, the mainland, any pickup zip code in NYC or any location your vehicle is!
We Make Donating Any Vehicle Easy
Avoid the hassle of selling your car: No ads, no countless meetings with potential buyers, and no haggling over prices. Get the knowledge that your car will help Make-A-Wish fulfill the wish of a Manhattan child with critical illnesses. You get a tax deduction when you donate but the real benefit is knowing that you've helped make a difference in the life of a child.
How do I donate My Car In Manhattan?
Here's how you can donate a car in Manhattan, NY:
- Start by giving us a call at our phone number at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donations representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up location and time! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in New York City and New York State, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt to your mailing address. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Just fill out this car donation form to help a Make-A-Wish kid today!
Our donation representatives are available to guide you through the whole car donation process. If you have title questions like, "where do I put my first name last name on the title?", our title department can sort through almost any title issue you may have. Donate your vehicle now, and make a Manhattan child's day a lot brighter.
Donate A Car Anywhere Else In New York State
Ithaca, Auburn, Oswego, Syracuse, Yonkers, White Plains, Middletown, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Ramapo, Clarkstown, Haverstraw, Orange Town, Saratoga Springs, Schnectady, Troy, Rochester, Buffalo, and more!