You can turn that old car sitting in your driveway into wishes granted for Bohemia kids. Whether it runs or not, we can convert that old “junker” into something exciting and memorable for a child. Plus, we’ll do all the work for you.
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Suffolk County. Our car donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Bohemia, NY area and all over New York, including Long Island, Hauppauge, Brentwood, Islip, Hicksville, Freeport, Huntington, and more. Car donation is a great way to recycle an old car and do something meaningful with it. You will never forget the amazing feeling of knowing your old car made a local child smile.
Donating a car is easy and beneficial, so it provides the best of both worlds. Wheels For Wishes collects donated cars, and working with Make-A-Wish® Suffolk County, turns these donations into funds to help grant wishes made by children in Bohemia. How cool is that?
It’s So Easy To Donate A Car! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in New York including East Hampton and Smithtown.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Bohemia child.
There are a lot of fun activities in the Bohemia area for children. Just outside of the city are several parks with beaches, camping, swimming pools and plenty of wildlife to enjoy. These include Heckscher State Park, Bayard Cutting Arboretum and South Shore Town Nature Center in East Islip. The nature center also has a museum and recreational programs that children love.
Another excursion children enjoy is riding the Bay Shore-Fire Island Ferry. Not only is the boat ride a great trip, but Fire Island is a destination all in itself. Sailing events, clamming, swimming in the Atlantic, fishing and even exploring the ancient trees found in the Sunken Forest will have children entertained for hours. The lighthouse is also a big hit with children, who will be able to see the New York City skyline on a clear day. One popular children’s tradition on Fire Island is shell decorating, and children with red wagons can be spotted selling decorated beach treasures.
So Much To Wish For, And Your Donation Can Make A Wish Come True
Of course, the big city of New York is just a short drive away, and it’s full of children’s activities from museums to zoos to Central Park. The Children’s Museum of Manhattan, Hayden Planetarium, Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum and The Brooklyn Children’s Museum are just a few of the places where a child’s curiosity can run wild. Plus there is the Central Park Zoo and Tisch Children’s Zoo, as well as Bronx Zoo/Wildlife Conservation Park full of interesting animals for children to see. Finally, the carousel in Central Park with hand-carved horses has been entertaining children and adults since 1871. There may be a child in Bohemia who is wishing for a chance to ride this carousel while spending a fun day in Central Park.
In the other direction from Bohemia lie the Hamptons, with endless parks, beaches and even a children’s museum in East Hampton. Children giggle at actors at Bay Street Theatre which puts on children’s performances, and the pony rides at Deep Hollow Ranch in Montauk are a treat.
You can help fulfill the wishes of children with life-threatening conditions with a car donation. If you have a car on hand that you’re interested in getting rid of, donating it to Wheels For Wishes is quick and simple – and much easier than trying to sell it yourself. Wheels For Wishes will schedule a time with you to tow or transport your vehicle donation – whether it runs or not – at your home or place of business. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt to help you with declaring your donation on next year’s taxes.
Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes For Bohemia Kids
We make donating a car simple, whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-712-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in New York, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.