Make-A-Wish Car Donation Benefits New Springville Kids
So, you would like to donate your car. How do you know the best option for car donation? Wheels For Wishes can help with that. When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, your donation benefits Make-A-Wish kids from New Springville and around New York City. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) vehicle donation organization benefiting Make-A-Wish Metro New York, helping local kids facing critical illness by providing life-changing wishes!
Wheels For Wishes accepts your unwanted car, boat, RV, motorcycle, Jet Ski, trailer or other vehicle, and we give the proceeds to Make-A-Wish Metro New York, and they benefit kids who really need it in New Springville, Huguenot, West Brighton and across Staten Island and New York City. On top of that, your donation has benefits for you as well. Read on to see how Wheels For Wishes is truly the best option for your car donation.
Free Towing From Anywhere In New York City
The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Kingsbridge, Staten Island, Brookhaven, Bohemia, Upper West Side, East Hampton, Smithtown, Park Slope, Williamsburg, Bay Ridge, Roosevelt Island, Ridgewood, Astoria, Fordham, Riverdale, New Springville, Huguenot, Carnegie Hill, West Brighton, all of Western New York State, the Long Island portion of NYC, the mainland, any pickup zip code in NYC or any location your vehicle is!
Wheels For Wishes Car Donation Benefits New Springville Kids And You!
The best and most important thing to come out of your donation is making dreams come true for local children facing critical illness! We take great care of your donation and get the most value from it to benefit Make-A-Wish Metro New York, and get you the best possible tax deduction. Your donation helps kids and their families in your area, and that helps build a stronger community.
Growing up in New Springville can be a childhood full of excitement and happiness. From the fresh springs to the Staten Island Mall, there is a lot of adventure to be had in town. Nearby, kids can experience the spectacle of the Staten Island Zoo, the adventure of Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry, and the endless creative possibilities of sandcastles on Staten Island South Beach.
However, kids dealing with critical illness can miss out on the wonderful experience of growing up in New Springville. Your unwanted car may not mean much to you, but to Wheels For Wishes, Make-A-Wish, and the children who benefit, it can be incredibly impactful. A wish can completely turn around a child’s perspective and energy, because Make-A-Wish wishes truly change lives.
Of course, Wheels For Wishes doesn’t stop there. We make sure the donation process comes with benefits for you as well:
- After you donate, we send you a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. In other words, it really pays to donate to Wheels For Wishes!
- We provide you an excellent alternative to selling, fixing, or storing your unwanted vehicle. Selling, fixing and storing your car can all be hassles, but car donation to Wheels For Wishes gives you value, benefits kids, and is hassle-free!
- We come to you anywhere in New York City, including New Springville, and pick up your vehicle for free.
- We take care of the work and the nitty gritty details so you can relax.
- You can be the start of a positive movement in your community, helping local children.
Donating Your Vehicle Is Easy
We really separate ourselves with our fast, easy and convenient donation process. It’s just three steps, and we take care of two of them!
- First, fill out an online donation form or call us at 1-855-278-9474.
- Next, we contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up your absolutely free pick up and towing, and we come to you anywhere in New York City, including New Springville. We accept most vehicles, running or not.
- Finally, we mail out your tax-deductible receipt. You can use it on your 1098-c form to claim your tax deduction for that year provided we receive your donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31.
Make your life-changing car donation today, and inspire your community to do the same!