Donate A Vehicle To Charity In Troy And Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your driveway or garage? Why not donate it to a great cause? Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Northeast New York and turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and in most cases, even boats into wishes for children in northeastern New York.
Thanks to the help of over 250 volunteers and many generous donors, kids from Troy and the counties of Albany, Clinton, Columbia, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington have experienced their wishes granted. You can be sure that your car donation will help a local child because all earned proceeds stay right here in northeastern New York and help grant the wishes of children you may already know somehow.
Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers You The Most For Your Donation
Car donation is incredibly easy. Not only do we take care of everything for you, but you eliminate the hassle of selling or trading in an unwanted car. Plus, you get a great tax deduction at the same time.
- Receive free pickup or towing of your vehicle, running or not. We’ll pick it up anywhere in northeast New York, including Albany, Saratoga Springs, and Schenectady.
- You get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many other vehicle donation services, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Car donation is the perfect alternative to selling or trading in your car.
- You will feel great knowing that your vehicle donation will help a child with a wish, right here in northeast New York.
Your Car Donation Can Become So Much More For Troy, NY Kids
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has helped more than 10,356 wishes come true for local kids. Children from Troy and all over northeastern New York have benefited from generous donations given by people just like you. You can contribute to the magic by simply donating your unwanted car!
That used vehicle of yours may not look like much, but to a child with a wish, it could mean a whole lot more. With so much to do in northeastern New York, your generous donation can bring hope, strength, and joy back into the life of a child. Plus, we make it easy to grant a wish for a child. We’ll take care of everything!
By donating your car, proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Northeast New York. With your donation, children can explore Troy and all its fun and excitement. A sports fan may wish to cheer on their favorite team at a hometown game, or maybe even meet their favorite ValleyCats baseball player at the Joseph L. Bruno Stadium. However, there are plenty of other great attractions in the nearby Albany area that a child may prefer. The little ballerina may love to catch a show at the Albany Berkshire Ballet, and the artist would enjoy the Albany Institute of History and Art. The possibilities are endless and are only limited by a child’s imagination!
How Do I Donate A Car In Troy, NY?
If you have a vehicle to donate, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We make car donation so easy that you won’t ever want to sell or trade in your car again!
- Call us at 1-855-278-9474 or simply fill out our vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are ready to help you at any time.
- Within 24 hours of the next business day, we will contact you to schedule your vehicle pick up! At no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in northeast New York.
- Finally, we’ll mail out the tax-deductible receipt that you can save and deduct from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 P.M. December 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time to donate a car.
The opportunity to grant a wish and change the life of a child is in your hands. Simply give us a call and you will not regret it!