Donate Your Albany Car To Benefit Make-A-Wish Northeast New York
Donate Your Vehicle To Benefit The Kids Of Make-A-Wish Northeast New York
Wheels For Wishes has been working to help Make-A-Wish Northeast New York grant the wishes of local kids since 2010. You can easily help contribute simply by donating an unwanted vehicle to Wheels For Wishes.
Car donation is the perfect alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and since you can skip the hassle of selling or trading it in, it’s a major benefit for you too. Donating your car doesn’t get any easier than this! We take care of all the work for you, but the best part is knowing that the proceeds from your donation will help Make-A-Wish grant more children's wishes.
Your car donation to Wheels For Wishes gives you the perfect opportunity to give back to the community you live in. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Northeast New York, and every effort is made to see that children with critical illnesses in northeastern New York see their wishes come true. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, boats and more into funding for children's wishes in Albany and all over Northeast New York.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, anywhere in the 15 counties of northeastern New York, including the cities of Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, and Troy. Whether your vehicle runs or not, we’ll pick it up!
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- An effortless vehicle donation process. We’ll make it easy for you!
- The pleasure of knowing that your vehicle donation will help a child in northeast New York. We are committed to helping local kids.
We Tow You For Free Anywhere In The Albany Area, Even Non-Running Vehicles!
Make-A-Wish Northeast New York makes wishes come true for kids all over the northeastern part of the state. Children from:
- Saratoga Springs
- Warren, and Washington counties will benefit from your generous donation!
Proceeds from your car donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. We work our hardest to make the most of every donation, so even if you don’t think of your vehicle as much, it could mean everything to a local child.
When you donate a vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, you can become part of the reason a child smiles today. No matter what your car's condition is, we’ll make sure it brings happiness into a child’s life.
Your Albany Car Donation Is What Makes All Of This Possible
“These donations are vital to our mission of creating life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses right here in the 518 and 838 area codes. Each year we can fulfill 10 heartfelt wishes with the contribution we receive from Wheels For Wishes. Your donated vehicle can help transport a child from despair to hope, helplessness to strength and sadness to joy -- powered by a wish and your generosity.”
William C. Trigg , III, CEO
Make-A-Wish® Northeast New York
It Just Takes Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes For Albany Kids
We make car donation as easy as possible, so all you need to do is get in touch with Wheels For Wishes and we take care of all the rest. It’s really that easy!
- Start by calling us at 1-855-278-9474 or by filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our professional vehicle donation representatives are available anytime you need help with the donation process. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pickup. We’ll tow your car anywhere in northeastern New York! It doesn’t matter if the vehicle is running or not. We make the most out of every donation.
- Lastly, we'll mail you your tax-deductible receipt. Save this receipt and at year end, deduct it from your taxes. The donations we receive online before 11:59 P.M. on December 31 will count for that tax year, so now is the perfect time to make your vehicle donation and put a smile back on a child’s face.