If you’re looking for a perfect solution to donating a car, we’ve got you covered. Not only will we make donating a car 100% hassle-free, but your donation will benefit a Miami child at the same time. Your unwanted car will help grant the wish of a child in Miami with a critical illness. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Miami area and all over Florida, including Coral Gables, Tamiami, Kendall, Cutler Bay, Homestead, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it benefits a Miami child at the same time.It’s up to you to make a child smile with your generous car donation.
Not too many things can make you feel better than helping to make a difference in a child’s life. Donating a car that you no longer need or use can actually make the wishes of a child with a critical illness come true. Through Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida, children in Miami can share wonderful experiences with their family and friends throughout the Miami area.
It Can’t Get Any Better Than This! Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Florida including Port St. Lucie.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Miami child.
Your car donation to Wheels For Wishes can help Miami children enjoy some of the wonderful opportunities the area has for kids to experience. A Miami child can spend the day at Jungle Island getting up close and personal with the exotic animals and wildlife of the area, be a pirate for the day aboard the ship at the Miami Seaquarium, take a guided air boat ride at the Everglades Safari Park to learn the history of the Everglades, or even have an interactive visit with an alligator at their Alligator Show. These are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for these children that will offer fun and fond memories for them and their families to cherish forever.
Wheels For Wishes car donation charity is an easy and rewarding opportunity for you to make a huge difference in the life of a Miami child. When you need information about how to donate a car in Miami, please consider Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida and give children with critical illnesses a chance to have some fun and simply be a kid for the day.
Car Donation Is An Easy Way To Help Out In Miami
When considering how to help others in your community, the thought that “I can donate my car” doesn’t often come to mind. But when you have an old vehicle that is no longer needed, please consider how your donation and generosity can make a huge impact on a family and a child with a critical illness. You can also donate vehicles that no longer run – we will pick up or tow them at no cost to you.
Imagine seeing a child’s face light up when they attend a Miami Heat basketball game where they can meet the players and take home the winning ball, or how thrilling it would be to throw the first pitch at a Florida Marlins baseball game. The opportunities are endless when wishes are granted for local children after supporters have donated cars for this worthy cause.
Your generous and tax-deductible car donation can give kids unforgettable experiences throughout the Miami area and will go a long way toward granting as many wishes as possible for these children. Put a well-deserved smile on a child’s face today.
Three Steps To Grant Wishes For Miami Kids
In just three steps, the wish-making process will begin for a deserving child in Miami.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-709-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Florida, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.