Gainesville is most well-known for the University of Florida, but it’s also the largest city in the north central Florida region and ranked as one of the best places to live and play in the United States by National Geographic Adventure. As such, there is no shortage of places for Gainesville kids to play or take part in activities.
Unfortunately, some children that are dealing with life-threatening medical conditions aren’t able to take part in the kinds of activities that that their friends do. That’s where Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida comes in. Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has helped Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida has been working to make wishes in Gainesville come true.
Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Gainesville area and all over Florida. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and most importantly, we take care of all the hard work for you, so you can just sit back and be proud of your generous decision to help a local child. You can contribute to the wish-making just by donating your car, even if it doesn’t run!
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Florida Kids
This is your moment, the day you can change the life of a child with a life-threatening medical condition. We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-709-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow nearly any vehicle, anywhere in Florida, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- FREE pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Florida including St. Petersburg.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Gainesville child.
Maybe you’ve thought of donating a car to charity, but just never got around to it. Maybe you’ve got an unwanted car right now that’s constantly costing you money in repairs, registration, and insurance. Wheels For Wishes will take it off your hands and use your car donation to support Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida.
We’ll pick up your car at no cost to you and handle all the paperwork. You get a car donation tax deduction and the satisfaction of knowing you’ve added a huge burst of hope and joy to the lives of children. Some kids will want to see the Gators play football at the “Swamp,” while others may want to travel to make their wish come true.
Think About The Good One Simple Act Of Kindness Can Do
Think about it next time you’re out enjoying a park or beach or
ball game or concert. You could be helping one of those children experience a wish come true. Give a child a chance to try something truly amazing, and to remind them that the world is big and beautiful. There are local children who are wishing for a beautiful day away from it all right now.
The benefits are huge. At no cost or effort on your part through our car donation program, you’ll get a tax deduction and save on insurance and upkeep. You’ll also have the satisfaction of knowing that your generosity has infused new hope into the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions. Whether they’re into skate parks or state parks, your gift will help them realize the wish that can keep them going. It’s just one small step for you, but it can make a world of difference.