Donate Your Car In Southern Florida; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Children Dealing With Critical Illness
Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Southern Florida. With a simple car donation, you can help provide funding so that your local Make-A-Wish can grant more wishes for kids with critical illnesses. An unwanted car might not seem like it can make a difference, but it can.
Receive Great Benefits For Your Southern Florida Car Donation
- Even if your vehicle has seen better days, you can still donate it.
- We accept most vehicles regardless of whether they no longer run, have mechanical problems, body damage or other issues. Regardless of whether your car is old or new, it will still make a difference for local kids when you donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes.
- Free towing of almost any vehicle from any location!
- You receive a great tax deduction through our IRS registered 501(c)(3) car donation program.
We Offer Free Towing Anywhere In Southern Florida & Miami
- Miami Gardens
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Meyers
- West Palm Beach
- Port St. Lucie
Southern Florida Car Donation Benefits The Kids Of Make-A-Wish
You can get involved in funding wishes for Make-A-Wish Southern Florida, and all it takes is a car donation.
"On behalf of the children who we serve, we are grateful for your attendance. Thank you for making it possible for us to continue who we serve, we are grateful for your attendance. Thank you for making it possible for us to continue our mission—to grant the wishes of children with critical illnesses to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy."
Lesley Colantonio, Senior Special Events Coordinator
Make-A-Wish Southern Florida
We Take All Types Of Vehicles
- And much more!
How Do I Donate A Car In Southern Florida?
Here's how you donate a car in Southern Florida:
- Our representatives can be reached at 1-855-278-9474 or our online donation form.
- We will contact you within 24 hours or less for your speedy towing pick up.
- You won't need to have a title to have your vehicle picked up. You do need to have a title to complete the vehicle donation process. Sign where it says “Signature of Seller” on the bottom of the front of the title or give us a call if you need any assistance with a title or lost title.
- We'll mail you your receipt after the car donation process is complete.
Thanks to donors like you, Wheels For Wishes has given more than $108 million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish since 2010. Each and every car donation helps us fulfill our mission of making sure that all kids, regardless of their health have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood.