Wheels For Wishes Southern Florida has been granting wishes of kids in Fort Myers and all over Southern Florida since 2010. Wheels For Wishes has granted over 6,000 wishes – and you can help children in your local community and benefit Make-A-Wish Southern Florida by donating your car. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Southern Florida. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Fort Myers area and all over Florida, including Stuart, Vero Beach, Port Charlotte, West Palm Beach, Sunrise, and more. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it benefits a local child. You won’t have to deal with the hassle of selling or trading in your car, or haggling for a sales price. Leave everything up to us. You will be proud of yourself for donating your old car to such a worthy cause.
Helping make wishes come true for children with critical illnesses is what Wheels For Wishes is all about. With the help of caring individuals taking part in the car donation program, children can experience a fun-filled day designed just for them in the Fort Myers area.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Florida including Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami Gardens, Cape Coral, Hialeah, Miami, Naples, and Port St. Lucie.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Fort Myers child.
One of the major benefits of the Wheels For Wishes car donation program is that you have the ability to help dreams come true for children with critical illnesses. Because of your donation, you can help a child in Fort Myers enjoy activities that may seem routine for you, but due to their critical illness, may be more difficult.
Through your car donation, it can help a child spend a day at a baseball game at JetBlue Park at Fenway South or at Hammond Stadium. Maybe they want to experience the Imaginarium Hands-On Museum and Aquarium or the Estero Bay Preserve State Park. Kids will spend a day like no other because of your generous donation.
Wheels For Wishes makes the entire process of car donations easy. Whether you choose the option to make a car donation online with easy-to-follow steps for filling out the donation form or if you choose to speak with a customer service representative, the process of donating unwanted vehicles takes only a few minutes. If you need assistance in getting the car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat towed, we will handle that for you as well. With the help of these car donations, children can enjoy the activities all over their hometown.
Three Easy Steps To Make Fort Myers Kids Smile
To make a child in Fort Myers smile, just follow these three easy steps:
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-709-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Florida, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.