Donate A Car In Tallahassee, Florida To Benefit Make A Wish Kids
Donate Your Vehicle In Tallahassee To Help Make-A-Wish Central & Northern Florida
In a city filled with sunny skies and natural beauty, the capital of Florida is home to so much for kids with wishes to explore and enjoy. However, many Wish Kids are unable to enjoy the sunny city they live in, but your car donation can give them the opportunity to enjoy some of the things that we tend to take for granted on a daily basis. All you have to do is get rid of that vehicle of yours!
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Central and Northern Florida and helps to grant wishes for kids in Tallahassee, Pensacola, Panama City, Chipley, Quincy, Live Oak, and more. Your car can help grant wishes for kids in your own community and give them the opportunity to enjoy the things that we take for granted most. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Tallahassee area and all over Central and Northern Florida. You can be sure that your vehicle will benefit a local child.
Get The Best Out Of Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Florida including Orlando.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Professional service that makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Tallahassee child.
Donate Almost Any Vehicle For Free
- Jet Skis
- and more!
How Do I Donate A Car In Tallahassee, FL?
Car donation is incredibly kind and generous, and it’s something you will feel great about all year long. Plus, you’ll get a great tax deduction, so you’ll really feel good when it comes to tax time. Donating a car is easy and beneficial, and it will make a child’s wishes come true. Just give us a few minutes of your time and you could change a child’s life forever!
Whether donating online or by phone, we make it easy to donate a car and grant wishes for a local child.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Florida, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.
There is so much for a child to explore and enjoy in Tallahassee, and your charity car donation can make it happen. Children can enjoy the beauty of Tallahassee’s outdoor life all year-round, so even if you make your donation right before the end of the year, a child will still have the opportunity to make the most out of their wish come true. Perhaps a child will wish to take horseback riding lessons at Happy Trails Ranch, or simply enjoy the beautiful wildlife at J.R. Alford Greenway, where a child could spot any of the 372 bird species that reside in Tallahassee.
The 17,500-acres of Lake Talquin State Forest/ Bear Creek Educational Forest would also provide a child with an exciting but educational adventure. The forest trail features information from “talking trees”, so education is combined with imagination, which Wish Kids love. For a 52-acre educational experience, Wish Kids will love the Tallahassee Museum, which is provided in a natural setting and allows Wish Kids to enjoy more of Tallahassee’s outdoor beauty.
For kids who love sports, they may be interested in going to see their favorite college sports team, the Florida State University Seminoles. Alternately, Wish Kids may enjoy a tour of the state capitol. Your car donation provides children with an endless list of things they could wish for. They may even choose to take a trip over to Orlando to see their favorite prince or princess at Walt Disney World. The choice is all theirs.