Donating a car to charity is one of the easiest ways to give back. How does a car donation to Wheels For Wishes make a difference? The proceeds from your donation benefit Make-A-Wish Southern Florida, which helps them grant more wishes for kids with life threatening medical conditions. We take that car you no longer need and turn it into something positive for kids in southern Florida. With your car donation, you can make help a special dream come true.
Your Car Donation Makes A Difference
Our vehicle donation program accepts cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats. Upon receiving your vehicle, it will be auctioned or recycled. The proceeds from your vehicle help Make-A-Wish Southern Florida grant wishes for children in the Hialeah area and all over Florida, including Miami Lakes, Hollywood, Miramar, Davie, and more. Whatever a child may wish for, you will feel great knowing that the proceeds from your donation helped make it possible.
How Car Donation Works
Wheels For Wishes makes the process of donating a car to charity simple, whether the car is in running condition or has seen better days. In most cases, we can accept your donation regardless of its condition. Your donation is the first step in putting smiles on the faces of children with life-threatening conditions. Donating only takes a minute of your time, but it will leave a lasting impact on southern Florida children. For those few minutes, you will be rewarded many times over with the knowledge that you have provided hours of entertainment to a local child through your donation.
What You Receive For Donating Your Car
Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in and old car, and it leave you with extra time and money. Car donation is beneficial to both you and a Make-A-Wish “Wish Kid” in southern Florida.
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Florida including Miami.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a southern Florida child.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible so it is a win-win situation for you and the children. When you donate a car to charity using Wheels For Wishes, you will receive a receipt once the car is sold. The receipt provides information for reporting the donation to the IRS. As always you can call us any time at 1-877-709-9474 and we will be happy to help you along the way. The convenience of donating a car using Wheels For Wishes is another reason to pick up the phone and start the donation process.
How To Donate Your Car In Hialeah
In just three easy steps, your old car will be on its way to helping Make-A-Wish Southern Florida!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-709-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Florida, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.