Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish® Central & South Texas. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Austin area and all over Texas. It doesn’t get easier than this to donate your car. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you.
Donate a car to charity in Austin, Texas, through Wheels For Wishes. Your auto donation will go a long way toward helping Make-A-Wish® grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. Austin is such an incredibly kid-friendly town with ample possibilities for any child to experience a wish come true. There are numerous state parks, which offer hiking trails through caves or up majestic hills. Austin also features a family zoo and amusement parks.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, from all over Texas including Round Rock.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help an Austin child.
Children will enjoy walking through the labyrinth of caves in Longhorn Cavern State Park. Hollowed out by water, the series of caverns offers hidden rooms, filled with calcite crystals, to explore.
At the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, the main attraction is the pink granite dome rock formation. At 425 feet above the ground, it is the largest rock formation of its kind in the United States. Children race to the top of the formation overlooking the vast Texas landscape.
The Dinosaur Park brings you back to prehistoric times with 16 life-size dinosaur replicas including an 85-foot-long Brachiosaurus. The dinosaur statues are scattered throughout the park and include a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Iguanodon and a Velociraptor. Kids love the park-wide scavenger hunt, searching for clues hidden in the trees and marshland. Children also have the opportunity to become their own archaeologists and dig up fossils beneath the sand, discovering a dinosaur of their own.
Sometimes a family day out is all it takes
Another favorite for families, the Austin Zoo, is home to nearly 300 animals including lions, tigers, jaguars, black bears and countless species of birds, reptiles and monkeys. Kids can walk around for an entire afternoon without seeing the same animal. Many chidlren enjoy the zoo every day, and sometimes doing what other kids do every day can be a wish too. With your help we can make any wish, large or small, possible.
In the summertime, the Austin Children’s Museum is a great place to enjoy the air conditioning and keep children entertained. They can sing on stage while being broadcast on TV monitors throughout the museum, or serve a family dinner in the pretend museum restaurant. Also, children can cause controlled destruction in the “Funstruction Zone” where they can learn how to construct and ultimately demolish buildings.
Austin’s Park and Pizza is full of rides and activities. Kids can race against the clock on the go-kart track or test their skills on the mini-golf course and batting cages. For the more adventurous types there is an Aqua-wall: kids scale a rock wall that has cool mist wafting down from the peak adding a refreshing yet challenging element to this climbing endeavor. Inside there is an all-you-can-eat buffet with pizza, pasta, salad and dessert bar.
Wheels For Wishes makes your car donation easy. We pick up your car in any condition anywhere in Texas, and you’ll even get a 100% tax deductible reciept to file with next year’s taxes.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Austin Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-772-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Texas, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.