San Antonio is well known around the globe as the city where the Alamo lies. But in addition to the Alamo, and of course the River Walk, there are many wonderful activities for children. Consider taking the time and donating a car in order to help the kids in San Antonio with critical illnesses. By working with Wheels For Wishes, your car donation will help directly fulfill a child’s wish.
Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Central & South Texas. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the San Antonio area and all over Texas. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. We make donating a car as easy as possible.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, from all over Texas including Laredo.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a San Antonio child.
SeaWorld San Antonio – Everyone loves Shamu – especially children. In addition to the famous Orca whale that everyone knows and loves, SeaWorld San Antonio also has dolphins, seals and sea lions for kids to visit. SeaWorld is known as one of the largest marine animal theme parks in the country. There are shows and rides, and it is sure to be a day that the kids will never forget.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas – For the thrill seeker in Texas, Six Flags Fiesta Texas is the place to be. There are thrill rides, rides for young kids, shows for the whole family and even a water park available in the summer months. This is a wonderful trip that everyone in the family will enjoy no matter if you prefer roller coasters, log rides or want to sit back for some people watching.
Make a splash in a local child’s life
Schlitterbahn Water Park Resort – Rated as one of the best water parks in the entire world, the Schlitterbahn Water Park Resort is a true San Antonio gem. It is 65 acres of splashes, waves, lazy rivers and more. It is one of the most popular water parks in the United States, and would certainly make a child’s wishes come true. It’s a great way to beat the heat during a toasty San Antonio summer.
San Antonio Zoo – Another wonderful family opportunity in San Antonio is the San Antonio Zoo. As one of the largest zoos in the United States, visitors are able to see more than 3,500 animals when they spend a day here. On the banks of the San Antonio river, the zoo is a beautiful, peaceful and exciting place to spend a day as a family. There’s even a petting zoo for those who want to get up close and personal with the animals.
If you are thinking to yourself at this point, “How do I donate my car?” never fear. Contact your local Wheels For Wishes and a representative will help make the process easy. Not only is this a great tax-deduction for you, but it will also make you feel good knowing you directly helped to fulfill the wish of a child with a critical illness. Get the car donation process started today, so that a local child can have an exciting wish fulfilled.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit San Antonio Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-772-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Texas, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.