Donate A Car In Wenatchee To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids In Washington State
Wenatchee is home to both children in need and people who want to help. The easiest way to help is donating a used car that you no longer need to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish® Alaska and Washington. The money from the sale of your car will go towards making dreams come true for local kids with critical illnesses. If you don’t know what to do with that unwanted vehicle in Wenatchee, the answer is to donate it to help local kids!
Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) vehicle donation organization. This vehicle donation charity turns your unwanted car, boat, truck, RV, motorcycle or trailer into dreams come true for kids in the Seattle area and all over Washington, including Wenatchee. Car donation is an excellent alternative to the hassle of selling your car.
Benefits Of Donating A Car In Wenatchee
Wheels For Wishes offers many benefits for people who donate their cars. We strive to make the process as easy as possible, and we work hard to get the most out of each and every vehicle donation.
- One car donation benefit is that we offer free vehicle towing from anywhere in Washington. Donate your car in Wenatchee, Spokane, Kennewick or Yakima, or over the mountains in places like Seattle, Tacoma or Olympia.
- Another benefit is that Wheels For Wishes is a fully-registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization unlike many others. You get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt for your donation.
- Finally, you get to help local kids with a simple donation! Every child deserves a happy life, and Wheels For Wishes helps kids with critical illnesses have a chance to live their dreams!
Donate A Car In Three Simple Steps
Donating a car is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. It really is easy to make wishes come true!
- Begin by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our simple vehicle donation form. Our helpful vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Second, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Washington, for free.
- Third, we’ll send out your tax deductible receipt. Keep this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we get online before 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so this is the perfect time to donate a car.