Donate Your Car In Seattle, WA; Benefiting Make-A-Wish Children
Donate A Car In Seattle To Help Washington Make-A-Wish Kids
When you see a child in need, it pulls at your heartstrings. An easy way to help is to donate a used vehicle that you no longer need. By donating your car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting your local Make-A-Wish® Alaska and Washington, you will be helping children right here in Washington. The money from the sale of your car will go toward granting the heartfelt wishes of kids in need. Your donation can make a huge difference in children's lives.
If you've ever wondered where to donate a car, you've found the answer: to Wheels For Wishes, right here in Seattle. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Alaska and Washington. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to funding for children's wishes in the Seattle area and all over Washington, including Kirkland, Shoreline, Everett, Marysville, Burlington, Bellingham, and more. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We do everything for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
We Tow Your Vehicle For Free, Anywhere In Seattle And The State Of Washington
- Jet Skis
- And more!
Our 100% Tax Deductible Car Donation Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Washington including Spokane.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Professional service that makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your Seattle vehicle donation will help a local child.
All Of This Is Made Possible By Seattle Donors Like You
Every child deserves a carefree and happy life, doing the things that children love. That's why we strive to make a difference for children who need a wish. By donating cars to Wheels For Wishes, donors have helped Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington give many special children the opportunity to have the wish of a lifetime.
Whatever wish a child with a critical illness holds in her heart, Wheels For Wishes donors can feel the satisfaction of knowing they have helped a truly worthy cause and brightened the life of a local child.
Three Easy Steps To Help Grant Wishes In Seattle, Washington
Donating a car is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. It really is easy to help make more wishes come true!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy online vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have. Both phone and online donation are easy and convenient with us!
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Washington, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. You'll receive your tax receipt in time to do your taxes. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at tax time. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 give you a tax deduction for that year. There's never been a better time than now to donate a car.