Donate Your Car In Bellingham To Benefit Make-A-Wish Washington
If you have a vehicle that you no longer use and it is just sitting around taking up space, donate it to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish Washington. Our charity vehicle donation turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs and even ATVs into wishes for children in Bellingham and all over Washington. Car donation is a great alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This means you will receive the best possible tax deduction for your vehicle.
Donate Your Car To The Best Car Donation Program In Bellingham, Washington And Receive These Benefits:
- Professional customer service that makes the donation process fast and easy.
- Free vehicle pickup from all over Washington including Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, and Spokane.
- You will receive the best possible tax deduction for your vehicle.
- Best of all you will be left knowing that you helped a local child.
Donate Your Car Anywhere In Washington State
- Port Townsend
- Federal Way
- Mercer Island
Donate Your Car To Charity Here:
With the generous act of donating your car, Wheels For Wishes offers you with a fantastic opportunity, with helping make a dream come true to a Make-A-Wish wish kid. There are kids in the Bellingham area that are fighting a life-threatening illness and have to spend a lot of times in hospitals as other kids are playing games and running around. Make-A-Wish will help kids experience a wish that gets them out of routine treatment so they can be a kid again. Here's how you can donate your car:
- First, start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our online donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available to help you with any questions that you might have.
- Next, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pickup. We tow almost any vehicle for free from all over Washington.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation that we receive before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year.
There is no better time than now to make a charitable vehicle donation!