Donate A Vehicle In Kirkland, WA To Benefit Make-A-Wish Kids
Having a vehicle sitting around taking up space in your garage or on your driveway can be a real nuisance. Towing can be expensive and trying to sell your vehicle can be a real headache. You can donate your vehicle today to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington and save yourself the hassle. We offer free towing and you will receive a great tax deduction for your vehicle. Better yet you will help Make-A-Wish grant a wish to a local child in need.
Donate Almost Any Vehicle, Anywhere In Washington State
- Jet Ski’s
- And more!
Donating Your Vehicle To Charity In Kirkland, WA Gives You Benefits Too!
Other than helping a child’s dream come true, we offer other great benefits as well.
- Free vehicle pickup from anywhere in Kirkland and even in places like Redmond, Bellevue, and Everett.
- We are a 501 (c)(3) company so you will receive the best possible tax return for your vehicle.
- Great customer service every step of the way
- You will be left knowing that your vehicle has helped a child in need.
Don’t let that unused vehicle sit around any longer help a child’s dream come true today!
How To Donate Your Car To Charity In Kirkland, Washington
Our donation program provides a fast and easy step by step process, making donating a breeze.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our online donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representative are available to help you with any questions that you might have.
- Next, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick up. We tow almost any vehicle for free from all over Washington.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation that we receive before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year.