Having a vehicle sitting around taking up space in your garage or on your driveway can be a real nuisance. Towing can be expensive and trying to sell your vehicle can be a real headache. You can donate your vehicle today to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington and save yourself the hassle. We offer free towing and you will receive a great tax deduction for your vehicle. Better yet you will help Make-A-Wish grant a wish to a local child in need.
The Great Things Your Car Donation Can Do
Your Kirkland car donation will help children in need dreams come true. Like the beautiful places in Kirkland such as:
- Bridle Trails State Park: A beautiful forest park is over 482 acres with 28 miles of equestrian and pedestrian trails. The park trails vary in distance from one to 3.5 miles.
- Kirkland Arts Center: This art center offers a lot of fun classes allowing you to learn new skills and be creative. It also has exhibitions from local artists and curators. This gallery features five to six shows per year. The gallery is free and open to the public.
- Roo’s World of Discovery: Offers many different programs and class for parents and children to enjoy together. One of the great classes offered is story time yoga then the kids go off and play while there is a yoga class for just adults.
How To Donate
Our donation program provides a fast and easy step by step process, making donating a breeze.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-701-9474 or filling out our online donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representative are available to help you with any questions that you might have.
- Next, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick up. We tow almost any vehicle for free from all over Washington.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation that we receive before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year.
Benefits Of Donating
Other than helping a child’s dream come true, we offer other great benefits as well.
- Free vehicle pickup from anywhere in Kirkland and even in places like Redmond, Bellevue, and Everett.
- We are a 501 (c)(3) company so you will receive the best possible tax return for your vehicle.
- Great customer service every step of the way
- You will be left knowing that your vehicle has helped a child in need.
Don’t let that unused vehicle sit around any longer help a child’s dream come true today!