Federal Way is home to children in need, but luckily it is also home to great people who are looking to help. The simplest way to make a huge impact is donating a used car that you no longer need. When you donate your car to Wheels For Wishes, you are helping local children with critical illnesses live their dreams! The proceeds from your generous car donation benefits Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington.
Why Donate To Wheels For Wishes?
Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We transform your vehicle into a life-changing dream for children in Federal Way, the Seattle area and all over Washington. Car donation gives you a much better option than haggling with buyers or leaving an unwanted vehicle to take up space on your property.
When you donate your car in Federal Way, we will auction or recycle it. Wheels For Wishes works hard to ensure that we get the most out of each and every car donation. The proceeds from selling or recycling donated cars are then given to Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington. With our car donation program, you can turn an unwanted vehicle into so much more.
Benefits Of Car Donation
When you have an unwanted car, there are many different options for getting rid of it. So why donate? Car donation comes with many great options that you won’t receive when selling, trading in, scrapping or simply storing your unwanted vehicle. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- We will pick up your car in any condition anywhere in Federal Way and other areas of Washington and Alaska.
- Your car doesn’t have to run in order for you to donate it.
- You receive free towing of your vehicle.
- You’ll get the best possible tax deduction for your car donation. Many other programs are not a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization—we are.
- You can help a local child by simply donating a car to Wheels For Wishes.
Wheels For Wishes wants every child to live a normal, happy life. Your car donation can make that happen for kids with critical illnesses.
Whatever a child wishes for, Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington will make it possible. An easy way to help is by donating your unwanted car. The vehicle will be gone before you know it, and you will feel great knowing that it made a difference.
Three Easy Steps To Donate Your Car
- Give us a call at 1-855-701-9474 or fill out our easy vehicle donation form to start the process. Our helpful donation specialists are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- To continue, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free pick up!
- For the last step, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.