The hassle and headache of trying to sell your vehicle can really wear you down. You don’t need to put yourself through that. You can donate your unused vehicle to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington. Our charity vehicle donation program turns trucks, RVs, ATVs and even boats into wishes for children. This great alternative can help kids right here in Everett and all over Washington.
What Your Car Donation Can Do
The proceeds from your car donation will help Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington grant more wishes for kids with critical illnesses. Whatever a child dreams up, Make-A-Wish can make it happen. The proceeds from your car donation will help ensure that all children in need of a wish can receive one. Washington is such a great place to be a kid, but children facing critical illnesses often do not get to enjoy the same things as other children. Help give them that chance by donating your car to Wheels For Wishes.
The Benefits Of Wheels For Wishes
With so many great benefits of our car donation program, it’s hard to pick just one.
- You receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your vehicle donation.
- Enjoy free vehicle pick-up in Everett and all over Washington including places like Kirkland, Seattle, and Bellingham.
- We have excellent customer service, which makes donating simple.
- Donating your car means that it will be reused or recycled. Vehicles that sell at an auction will go on to a new owner who will extend your vehicle’s life. Vehicles that are recycled will help save valuable materials such as steel.
- We accept many different types of vehicles, running or not. Donate your car, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle, Jet Ski or other vehicles. Regardless of age or condition, we can accept nearly any vehicle.
- You will feel great knowing you helped a local child.
The Steps To Helping A Child’s Dreams Come True
With our donation process being this easy you won’t want to go through the hassle of selling another vehicle again!
- First, start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our online donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available to help you with any questions that you might have.
- Next, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up. We tow almost vehicle for free, all over Washington.
- Finally, we will mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation that we receive before 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31 count for that tax year.
It really is that easy to donate a car! We make the process simple for our donors so that they don’t need to worry about a thing. If you have a vehicle to donate, get in touch with us today!